1. Support ticket Page

So i just want to say , how the hell you gonna explain something in ticket that you made when few letters are permitted to use. little I cant be used, Words like Mik's even tho that's the name of the addon, even now i cant say THO , red line is under my word so i cant make an ticket while i got red lines under my letters. Now, Addons are bugged (most of them) i found solution for Recount but for battle text, cartographer, Cast bar and other addons i cant find the way to fix it...no1 did not upload something to fix it so i beg devs. to find a solution and fix our addons. That's all

2. Opening a ticket for devs to fix your addons.. Wow.. You can't say "our addons" when everyone else's addons work just fine. It's a problem on your end. Don't waste GM's time on issues that YOU have with YOUR addons. Instead, search for fixes online.

On the topic of tickets, all letters are permitted. Underlining in red is on your end, not Warmane's. You can safely ignore it, it's because of the language of Google or your system that you set - since those aren't real words it doesn't register them.

You can't use in tickets is special signs like "%$& and others like it and that's why you can't make tickets. Just a tip, if you're gonna make a ticket over your addon issue, expect nothing. Tickets aren't there for the reasons you want to make them.