1. unfair ban / baneo injusto

Hello, good afternoon, I am a new player, I have a priest, yesterday they banned me for 5 days for a ninja, which I did not commit, the last I remember is that I put a need to a ring that had speed and then they explained to me that it was not for me and I know I gave it to another player who put the need (only he put it), after a few hours they banned me (another player threatened to ban me even though he gave him the item and the other players when they saw that he kept bothering even though I gave the player that I He asked for it, they kicked him out of the dungeon and we continued the 4 alone), I would like to know if you can review my trades to verify and remove the ban, thanks for your time

Hola buenas tardes soy un jugador nuevo, tengo una cura, ayer fui baneado por 5 días por un ninja, que no cometí, lo último que recuerdo es que le puse una necesidad a un anillo que tuviera celeridad y luego me explicaron que no era para mí y yo sé que se lo di a otro jugador que puso la necesidad (solo él lo puso), después de unas horas me banearon (otro jugador amenazó con banearme a pesar de que le dio él el ítem y los demás jugadores cuando vieron que todavía lo estaba molestando a pesar de que le di al jugador que me pidió, lo echaron de la mazmorra y continuamos en el 4 solo), me gustaría saber si puedes revisar mis operaciones para verificar y eliminar la prohibición, gracias por su tiempo

2. No, it's not possible that you got banned in a few hours, 5 days explains that you did more ninjas in the last few days, otherwise you would get 2 days ban.
    Take care next time what items you need, now you have enough time to study the rules on forum.

3. There is some items that might have what you need,but it's just not for your class,there is always couple stats missing if that item is not for u. 5 days ban? for doing "ninja" one time? as Nordic said,it is not possible. Take time,learn a lesson and don't do these things anymore.

4. I swear it was only that time and that I gave him the items, it is my first ban

5. Hummmm, let me clarify some things:

First and foremost, not only is it possible to get banned for 5 days when ninja looting in dungeons, but this is actually the norm. However, the confusion comes from the fact that it's 2 days in low-level dungeons and 5 in the Northrend ones. If a person continues to violate the rules, the duration gets increased.

OP, even if you had given the items back, the staff can't look at logs, and they can't varify who was right or wrong in your case. They work with screenshots attached to reports. If what you say is true, then someone left out the fact how you returned the item to the winner, so it seemed like you kept it for yourself. It's a bummer, but you have to wait for the ban to expire.

Check these links:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651922

and this quote:
    There's always a reason.

You went and NEEDED an item that wasn't for your class/role/spec. Or you probably thought you could need item for OS, when others GREEDED it, without asking them if it's ok. Or then you NEEDED an item that wasn't an upgrade to you.
    To NEED for OS, the rest of the party must give their explicit approval for you to do so. IF even one doesn't respond, or says no, then you're not allowed to NEED for OS.

Maybe this helps you to remember what incident got you reported and general idea of rulings what comes to gearing in RDF [Unofficial]:
    Spoiler: Show
    RDF is very basic what comes to what gear you can need.

You should only need upgrades that are clearly for your class and role. Needing on tank stat gloves as DPS, while not even wearing gloves, is still ninja.

Armor types (beyond level 40):
    Plate: DK's, Paladins, Warriors
    Mail: Hunters, Shamans
    Leather: Druids, Rogues
    Cloth: Mages, Priests, Warlocks

Stats:
    Strength: DK, Paladin, Warrior DPS's. Plate tanks as well, if combined with high stamina or other tank stats.
    Stamina: Main focus on tanks. Healers and DPS's as well, if combined with other appropriate stats.
    Agility: Hunters, Enhancement Shamans, Rogues, Feral druids. Druid tanks as well, if combined with high stamina or other tank stats.
    Intellect: All casters. Enhancement Shamans and Hunters, if combined with Attack Power/Agility.
    Spirit: Priest and Druid healers.

Crit/Haste: DPS/Healers.
    Hit: Tanks, DPS's.
    Expertise: Melee DPS's, Tanks.
    Dodge/Parry/Block/Armor (highlighted with green): Tanks.
    MP5: Healers.

While in RDF, you should forget end-game near BiS-level item priorisations, and go to what classes use in their basic level itemization.
    So no leather needing Retribution Paladins, Fury Warriors or Death Knights, or Caster Druids or Shamans needing cloth.
    World of Warcraft is a PC game, so you should have easy access to keyboard. So, use it and talk with other RDF members, if there's an item that you can't need, but could use as an upgrade. You'd be surprised to know if you talk and ask people nicely, good things could happen, but don't hold it against them if they decline your kind offer/question.
    Edited: June 20, 2021

6. Had similar situation during leveling.
    Some spellpower+mp5 trinket drops. Me (mage), boomkin and priest needs on it. I win it and priest start big drama.
    To carry on with the dungeon and to avoid all drama, I just trade him the item and we kill last boss.

Neitherless he reports me for ninja, and I got 2 or 5 days ban dont remember exactly how many :)

And really, Warmane cannot see logs who traded what to who ? Feels very strange.

7. And really, Warmane cannot see logs who traded what to who ? Feels very strange.
    I also think that it's strange, but according to some forum veterans and moderators the GMs can't read logs due to some client limitations. That's the explanation I see oftentimes here.

8. Got banned for a dps reporting me for needing a tank ring for my offspec which the tank doesn't need. Came across this rule in the ninja policy:

- In RDF needing on items for Off-Spec (unless everyone in party is explictly fine with this).

The dps made a fuss about it claiming that he needs the ring too for his offspec, but he hit greed. When Greed for vendoring/offpsec and disenchanting is on the same priority list, it seems to me that this rule itself is flawed. Why do I need another person's consent to need on an offspec item, that might potentially get vendored or disenchanted, other than the mainspec guy itself? And that dps's salty actions due to having a different overview in looting even got me banned, despite the tank being completely cool with it. And trust me, you won't wanna suggest me to just greed for offspec because some people who can't even use the item will attempt to trade the specific item for gold.

9. NEED on items only for your main spec. Sounds pretty straightforward, crystal clear and fair. You can think what's fair and what you are entitled to all you want, but next time it will be 10 days.

You want the tank stuff? Now I will blow your mind, get ready - Accept the que pop as Tank and roll NEED on all the tank stuff!!1!

10. Small addition to "angrylol"
    But be aware that group have all rights to kick you from dungeon if you que on tank roll while being DPS geared and speced, thus greatly hindering you efficiency. So try to at least get some reputation + BoE gear before stepping in as tank.
    There are lots of such guys on plate classes, and it might ruin a lot, especialy in ICC 5man dungeons

11. NEED on items only for your main spec. Sounds pretty straightforward, crystal clear and fair. You can think what's fair and what you are entitled to all you want, but next time it will be 10 days.

You want the tank stuff? Now I will blow your mind, get ready - Accept the que pop as Tank and roll NEED on all the tank stuff!!1!
    Your definition of rolling ethics certainly doesn't represent the vast majority. In pug raids for instance, there is a reason why OS roll follows after MS roll. In dungeons, the equivalent of the group loot system will be NEED -> MS, GREED -> OS, then disenchant and pass. But you must know that most people will either hit on DE or GREED, that's how it is. Think about if you join a raid, MS roll is over and when it's OS roll, the raid leader says 'OS, VENDOR, DE ROLL'. Doesn't make sense, right? So it's this specific rule that I'm questioning about. My opinion is that only the roll of the one with the MAINSPEC should be considered when it comes to bans, and there's nothing to question about rolling need on OS items to SECURE the item's 'wellbeing', lest it becomes a shard, given that the MS guy doesn't need it of course.

Let me reverse blow your mind aight, qued as both Tank and Dps, miracles do happen. My team even initiated a kick on that cloth-wearing plate dps after he starts nagging, wrapping up the conversation with 'what a tard'. My ban has been lifted, so kudos on Warmane's side, I do hope they look at this and reconsider this specific rule. Been playing on Warmane for so long, so I don't even have to explain how most people roll on items in dungeons.

12. Your definition of rolling ethics certainly doesn't represent the vast majority. In pug raids for instance, there is a reason why OS roll follows after MS roll. In dungeons, the equivalent of the group loot system will be NEED -> MS, GREED -> OS, then disenchant and pass. But you must know that most people will either hit on DE or GREED, that's how it is. Think about if you join a raid, MS roll is over and when it's OS roll, the raid leader says 'OS, VENDOR, DE ROLL'. Doesn't make sense, right? So it's this specific rule that I'm questioning about. My opinion is that only the roll of the one with the MAINSPEC should be considered when it comes to bans, and there's nothing to question about rolling need on OS items to SECURE the item's 'wellbeing', lest it becomes a shard, given that the MS guy doesn't need it of course.

Let me reverse blow your mind aight, qued as both Tank and Dps, miracles do happen. My team even initiated a kick on that cloth-wearing plate dps after he starts nagging, wrapping up the conversation with 'what a tard'. My ban has been lifted, so kudos on Warmane's side, I do hope they look at this and reconsider this specific rule. Been playing on Warmane for so long, so I don't even have to explain how most people roll on items in dungeons.
    Yes, in raids and self-made dungeon groups players can roll out gear in whatever way they want and agree. When you join RDF you are bound by these rules, because, according to "everyone", literally every single item ever was ninjed or something(by players who think they are entitled to NEED for their offspec, at best taking into account only player for whom specific gear piece is "relevant", forgetting that other players might as well "NEED" it for their OS same as you). So they made it simple, ms - NEED, everything else - GREED, unless you get 4 "yes" in chat from your group.

I agree that this infringes on things rules shouldn't imo, but that's just it - just my opinion. Make very good argument, persuade and convince everyone that these rules should be dismantled and it will happen. Nor me, nor anyone else so far could, maybe you are the chosen one. Meanwhile obey the rules.

Let me blow your mind again - you probably were spared, pardoned with understanding that you will play nice and will obey the rules from now on. Don't get yourself convinced that you were "right" and are immune.

13. Got banned for a dps reporting me for needing a tank ring for my offspec which the tank doesn't need. Came across this rule in the ninja policy:

- In RDF needing on items for Off-Spec (unless everyone in party is explictly fine with this).

[...]
    When Greed for vendoring/offpsec and disenchanting is on the same priority list, it seems to me that this rule itself is flawed. Why do I need another person's consent to need on an offspec item, that might potentially get vendored or disenchanted, other than the mainspec guy itself? [...]

To avoid the situation you're in. You went and NEEDED for OS, while other player GREEDED for OS. Is it really fair that you got to NEED and other followed the rules and GREEDED. He GREEDED, because the tank item wasn't for his MS. Doesn't matter if one player is cool with it, if the rest aren't. So you see how it's unfair for those who follow the basic logic of "It's not my MS, so I should GREED", while there are people like you "Only MS didn't NEED it, so I roll NEED (because I'm selfish and incapable of speaking with others before my actions, and if they don't like my actions, or I get an item this way, they can suck it)".

If people were given green light to NEED for OS, if MS didn't NEED it, do you know those "NEEDED" items would also end up vendored/disenchanted?
    Think this:
    RDF 1: I'm Retribution Paladin without OS. Tank item drops, tank doesn't need it. I claim I NEED it for OS. Get the item.
    RDF 2: I'm Shadow Priest without OS. Heal item drops, healer doesn't need it. I claim I NEED it for OS. Get the item.
    Once out of party: Disenchant/vendor.

This is why RDF clearly IS NOT THE PLACE TO GEAR YOUR OFF-SPEC. The risk of being reported that's always there, isn't worth it. Gear your MS past ToC10/25, and then start gearing your OS via 219-245 content outside of RDF.

In pug raids for instance, there is a reason why OS roll follows after MS roll. In dungeons, the equivalent of the group loot system will be NEED -> MS, GREED -> OS, then disenchant and pass. But you must know that most people will either hit on DE or GREED, that's how it is. Think about if you join a raid, MS roll is over and when it's OS roll, the raid leader says 'OS, VENDOR, DE ROLL'. Doesn't make sense, right?
    RDF's are daily. Raids are weekly. The gear levels are quite different. Do note that raids do have their own loot rules set by RL and not basic ones, as RDF has rules set up by Warmane. When you join a PUG, you accept the raid rules set by RL, and if you don't like them, you can leave. When you join an RDF, you accept the RDF rules set by Warmane.

You shouldn't really compare RDF with raid environment.
    Edited: June 22, 2021

14. As you may know, one of the major impacts of RDF is the significant reduction in player communication, also know that players who doesn’t excel in communication is playing on warmane as well. If the group loot system cannot differentiate offspec rolls and DE, needing seems completely justifiable. My suggestion is based on my observation on how people TEND to roll on items in dungeons, and after many years of gameplay, this was the one only encounter I have in dungeons, that’s why I’m so confident in saying that your view does not represent the vast majority. Your experience might be different, but I have no say in that. People’s attitude in doing RDFs is to complete it with haste; people won’t spend time to talk about how loots should be conducted. I do think that the current rules that exist is great in deterring those who need on everything, but I feel that it’s not in line with the community’s way of looting in dungeon. That’s why I SUGGEST that consent from the one rolling for MS would suffice (It’s not like the OTHER PLAYERS can’t ask as well). The rule may seem simple, but it’s complicating the gearing process, that’s for sure. I just want to say that if you want an item you can use to potentially become a shard, go ahead and hit on that Greed, I’m still gonna ask my tank if I can need on it rather than asking a mage who greed rolled to kindly trade me the item (why the hassle)?

And of course I will adhere to the rules, maybe even take screenshots on my end. At the end of the day, no rules can satisfy anyone. But instead of getting players to adjust to the rules, it is better that the rules adjust to the norm, that’s all from me.

15. To avoid the situation you're in. You went and NEEDED for OS, while other player GREEDED for OS. Is it really fair that you got to NEED and other followed the rules and GREEDED. He GREEDED, because the tank item wasn't for his MS. Doesn't matter if one player is cool with it, if the rest aren't. So you see how it's unfair for those who follow the basic logic of "It's not my MS, so I should GREED", while there are people like you "Only MS didn't NEED it, so I roll NEED (because I'm selfish and incapable of speaking with others before my actions, and if they don't like my actions, or I get an item this way, they can suck it)".

If people were given green light to NEED for OS, if MS didn't NEED it, do you know those "NEEDED" items would also end up vendored/disenchanted?
    Think this:
    RDF 1: I'm Retribution Paladin without OS. Tank item drops, tank doesn't need it. I claim I NEED it for OS. Get the item.
    RDF 2: I'm Shadow Priest without OS. Heal item drops, healer doesn't need it. I claim I NEED it for OS. Get the item.
    Once out of party: Disenchant/vendor.

This is why RDF clearly IS NOT THE PLACE TO GEAR YOUR OFF-SPEC. The risk of being reported that's always there, isn't worth it. Gear your MS past ToC10/25, and then start gearing your OS via 219-245 content outside of RDF.

RDF's are daily. Raids are weekly. The gear levels are quite different. Do note that raids do have their own loot rules set by RL and not basic ones, as RDF has rules set up by Warmane. When you join a PUG, you accept the raid rules set by RL, and if you don't like them, you can leave. When you join an RDF, you accept the RDF rules set by Warmane.

You shouldn't really compare RDF with raid environment.
    Playing on Frostmourne, so RDF is the way of gearing up. People who need in the name of offspec to DE and Vendor definitely does exist, but RDF does grey out NEED for people who can't use the gear, and if a priest needs on say like an agility ring, it's only obvious what will happen to it, and that I concur can be reported for ninja. But such people are unavoidable, and what I'm talking about here is people who need an item for progress. If you really need an item, you will ask (in my case, I did), and observe if the MS needed, not those who pop greed instantly just because it's their offspec, that just isn't how people act over my years of experience. So again, my opinion is that this is just complicating the gearing process. Peace.

12 Last