1. Warmane kills you if you enter Blackrock Howling Fjord

No, not in real life (I hope), but the second you enter it you get a disease that kills you even before you can cleanse it. I died on one toon to it and decided "I must taste the forbidden fruit of Blackrock Howling Fjord!" so made a pally with cleanse on my mouse wheel. But I didn't even live long enough to cleanse it.

I assume this is a bug, but if I unknowingly entered some gladiator's playground inaccessible to mere mortals, please don't ban Warmane- was just riding around.

https://youtu.be/9n5vXEx2D0Q

2. It's the hard mode Fjord arena. Basically only full wrathful geared peeps can endure the disease, there is a trick to removing it though, you have to pop pvp trinket and then rocket boots about 50 meters into the zone (the boots get extra boost if you use the trinket first). This is the only way to get past the "band" of plague mist that wraps like a ring around the edge of the zone

3. No, not in real life (I hope), but the second you enter it you get a disease that kills you even before you can cleanse it. I died on one toon to it and decided "I must taste the forbidden fruit of Blackrock Howling Fjord!" so made a pally with cleanse on my mouse wheel. But I didn't even live long enough to cleanse it.

I assume this is a bug, but if I unknowingly entered some gladiator's playground inaccessible to mere mortals, please don't ban Warmane- was just riding around.

https://youtu.be/9n5vXEx2D0Q
    Its there so that lvl 80s cant grief the lvl 19 twinks that exists there on the little island.

4. It's the hard mode Fjord arena. Basically only full wrathful geared peeps can endure the disease, there is a trick to removing it though, you have to pop pvp trinket and then rocket boots about 50 meters into the zone (the boots get extra boost if you use the trinket first). This is the only way to get past the "band" of plague mist that wraps like a ring around the edge of the zone
    To improve your chances in addition to this you also have to get 6 priests, get 6x Abolish Disease(one that ticks every 3 secs), important it's 6 or more priests. Only then use trinket+rocket boots. That works, might take a few tries tough.