1. Blackrock is killing Battlegrounds fun

Started playing recently on Lodearon. Was having a blast after getting lvl80 and doing BG's.

Crafted my gear and started to farm honor to buy furious gear (which is complete now), was enjoying pvp a lot.. And now Bg's are becoming unbearable due to Blackrock.

We cant buy any Pvp weapons with just honor and now we are thrown against full Wratfull geared, enchanted and socket groups, they pretty much steamroll most teams they find.

There's no getting guud if your team is sporting Savage or starting to get furious gear. They are going to be slaughtered without being able to do much.. Just saw 4 bgs in a row where 2 guys from Blackrock wiped few guys with 3.5-4k GS without breaking a sweat. (They actually carried the other team )

Pretty much every Bg is Blackrock stomping the other team if they are from any other server.

Its not fun anymore and from fair.

And i dont want to join a insta PVP server in case some one suggest me to "join the mass if you dont want to lose".

Suggestion? Add furious weapons at least for Lordaeron. Or maybe Allow Blackrock vs Blackrock only?

Also pretty hard to get arena points to actually buy a weapon since we are also against Blackrock in arenas...
    Edited: June 21, 2021

2. Actually after almost an year playing at Icecrown with heavy pvp involved its not blackrock guys that kill the pvp. Its guys like you, constantly inspecting others, constantly leaving battlegrounds and constantly ranting about everything.

I also want to add that my experience till maybe Feb this year was that Blackrockers were the toxic ones. Now most of the toxic people i see in a battleground are from Lord. If you guys can't have fun you dont need to be as***oles about it and ruin other people fun.

In the past month i've barely seen a single lorderoner finish a battleground, I've constantly seen them calling people ******s and raging at their own team.

3. Actually after almost an year playing at Icecrown with heavy pvp involved its not blackrock guys that kill the pvp. Its guys like you, constantly inspecting others, constantly leaving battlegrounds and constantly ranting about everything.

I also want to add that my experience till maybe Feb this year was that Blackrockers were the toxic ones. Now most of the toxic people i see in a battleground are from Lord. If you guys can't have fun you dont need to be as***oles about it and ruin other people fun.

In the past month i've barely seen a single lorderoner finish a battleground, I've constantly seen them calling people ******s and raging at their own team.

Way to judge some one you dont know... I never quited a BG and a still try to write in /bg asking the team to attack flags or defend (while i do try the objectives). Dont come with your preconceptions against me.

Specting? Its not the case, you have full geared season 8 peope insta popping up. There's no way a new gearing person can compete against that. It takes the fun away for me and other people i know (yeah yeah, dont like leave blablabla since you are porblaby replying back, being an as** like you did before)

Its not a case of inspecting or not. Its just the sad thruth.

Do you find it fun to lvl up a character and spending hours leveling up to barely scrape some furiuous stuff to just be trown against a half team of dudes/duddetes from Blackrock who overgear you by just being created?

And you can barely do anything against them alone, because they will be having over 1.200 Resilience (do try creating a character there and do few bgs with a savage set against Blackrock people and come back to tell your expericience )

You also need to lvl up professions, buy enchants, gems and everything else. (Create a character lvl 80 and join them instead of complaining? blablbla... its not the same as gearing my chracter from scratch. Reason i'm on lordaeron)

The one being toxic here is you! Not me. Come with rocks in your hands... instead of presenting a decent argument.

Never quited a BG, still take my beating with my team if we cant overcome it... Just because i'm from a server doesnt mean everyone is the same.

Wasnt demanding anything, just suggesting maybe limiting Blackrock pvp against Blackrock (at least arena). Since its a insta 80 pure pvp server where people wont be doings Dg's, just joining arenas and BG's.

Or at least add a pvp honor weapons vendor for entry level ones for us in Lordaeron.
    Edited: June 21, 2021