1. Death knight

Why am I forced to level a random character to 55 to create a DK?

2. that is how it was on Retail back then.

Premium accounts avoid that limit on Icecrown/Frostwolf realm

Edit: Btw, in case you are not aware, DK starts at level 55 (instead of lvl 1 like other classes)
    Edited: June 21, 2021

3. Nobody forces you level RANDOM character to 55 lvl. Lvl whatever character you want.
    Oi Boi, you want to skip it? Feel free to buy any death knight from trade section.
    As you can see, you can choose how to get your hands on " first heroic class in history of WoW" that was placed behind some lvl restrictions for sake of server population intentionaly by Blizzard themselve.
    But sure it is great idea to give free access towards top-tier class for anybody, thus increasing amount of noobs, scammers, bots etc.

4. Yes well this is not exactly blizz like. I'm only interested in playing DK so I guess I'll just delete it.

5. Yes well this is not exactly blizz like. I'm only interested in playing DK so I guess I'll just delete it.
    yes, it is: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Knight
    "The criterion for creating a death knight previously required the existence of a level 55+ character on the player's account on any realm[1]. However, as of December 2014, that requirement has been removed"

december 2014 = "Warlords of Draenor" patch

6. yes, it is: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Knight
    "The criterion for creating a death knight previously required the existence of a level 55+ character on the player's account on any realm[1]. However, as of December 2014, that requirement has been removed"

december 2014 = "Warlords of Draenor" patch
    I'm aware of that but this server isnt exactly blizz like with 7x exp so why put a requirement on DK's then?

7. Feel free to put xp ratio to x1 or even x0.5. Or just enjoy Lordaeron with 0 QoL changes and buffed bosses.
    And reasons why DKs are behind lvl wall were mentioned before

8. If memory serves, you're probably the only person, at least on this forum, who I've seen complain about this. I don't understand - you complain about exp not being 1x(when you can even set it to 0.5x) AND you ask why DK's have a previous char level requirement? What?
    Assuming you're not a premium member(at least one donation) - level a char to 55(not hard at all), make a dk, delete previous char, BOOM, you get to play dk. Simple.