1. riding

hello guys my friend told me to dont buy the riding lv 70 for 4k gold and i can get it in lv 77 for free
    if u know how can u tell me pls

2. 1st, at lvl 77 youndon't get riding for free, you get "rented mount that works only in 3 locations of Northrend.
    2nd, riding at lvl 70 is skill that allows you to fly on maximum speed (280-310) using your mounts.
    3rd, even with all riding skills, you'll need to have "cold weather flying" to be able to use your flying mounts in Northrend

3. maybe he refers to the free mount you may get from a goblin npc next to the Flight Master at K3. (Storm peaks)

Here more info: https://www.wowhead.com/item=44221/l...ents:id=783148
    Spoiler: Show

- This mount is ONLY available if you do not have Cold Weather Flying (CWF) AND if you are lvl 77+
    - This IS a passenger mount but the passenger has control of the mount and the owner cannot leave the mount
    - This does NOT count as a mount towards the mount achievements
    - This DOES take up an inventory slot
    - This is only a 60 % mount and will stay that way through the patches as a motive to get CWF
    - This is obtained from Honest Max at K3 in storm peaks for no charge
    - You do NOT need to have any riding skill to get this mount
    - This was changed from a vehicle and can no longer do the minesweeper achievement
    - You can NOT use this mount in combat
    - You no longer get dismounted after logging out
    - Usable in ONLY Icecrown, Storm Peaks, and Sholazar Basin
    - This will NOT disappear after getting CWF
    - Yes it WILL take a LONG time to get where you want to go
    - No this mount will NOT make you popular in the World (of Warcraft)
    - You might end up being hijacked

4. It's doesn't matter what level you are, you will pay the same.
    250g cost for Expert
    5000g cost for Artisan riding
    If you go to learn this in Thrallmar or Honor Hold you get a discount according to your reputation with Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Maximum of 20% discount, so i guess that's where you get 4k. At least I remember it working that way, never really paid attention tbh.

Also you will have to pay another 1000g to be able to fly in Northrend.
    Edited: June 21, 2021

5. If you go to learn this in Thrallmar or Honor Hold you get a discount according to your reputation with Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Maximum of 20% discount, so i guess that's where you get 4k. At least I remember it working that way, never really paid attention tbh.
    No, that's not the case. You need rep with Honour Hold/Thrallmar or VVarsong Offence/Valiance Expedition to get the discount - not with Orgrimmar or Stormwind. But, yes, with the exalted status people pay 4k for Artisan Flying.

6. Actualy it is. In Honor Hold you get 20% for exalter with Stormwind because trainer have that city note in it's status, same with Thrallmar. It does change in Shadowmoon valley and Northrend, but classic factions discount in Hellfire is a fact

7. Actualy it is. In Honor Hold you get 20% for exalter with Stormwind because trainer have that city note in it's status, same with Thrallmar. It does change in Shadowmoon valley and Northrend, but classic factions discount in Hellfire is a fact
    Ok, thanks for the correction. The things I said in my previous post came from my memories, but I guess I didn't pay too much attention to the Outland flying trainers. Most of the time, I just purchased the skill from the aforementioned Northrend faction cities. Anyway, here's a link that confirms your and angrylol's statements:

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=34091/...iding#comments

8. I think I remember that exactly because it was so weird and counter intuitive lol