1. Agility cap on PVE

Hello,

As far as I know, at BiS level, paladins use some agility gear to increase the crit. Usually they use back (dbs 25hc), wrist (rs 25hc), waist (pp 25hc) and ring (rs 25hc). But. which is the cap? Because if you put some agility items you are loosing strengh... So, where is the limit where agility benefits more even loosing strengh?

Regards.

2. It's just total stat weight of the item in that slot. Agility item is not good just because "agility".

3. It's just total stat weight of the item in that slot. Agility item is not good just because "agility".
    Then, why Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak is better than Winding Sheet? Both have same crit and haste and Winding Sheet has 108 strength (212 attack power) while Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak has 120 ap and 102 agility. As far as I know, strength is the best stat for paladin so Winding Sheet should be better right?

This comparison can be done with all agility bis items for retri paladin. From what I know, paladins use agility gear to increase the crit but loosing strength (primary stat), but there is a tradeoff between strength and agility + AP and ofc, there should be a cap on agility where having more agility items is not worth it. I’m asking for this cap.

4. Because in end raid you tend to have so many AP that stacking it becomes ineffective, while getting crit provides good increase in DPS. Trading what, ~180 AP for almost 2% crit is insane bonus to your damage output. And all it thanks to this agi-crit ratio, if pala had same ratio as warr and DK it wouldn't be so effective

5. Basically it's like this:
    (not the real numbers, which are relative anyway)
    STR value is 4
    AGI value 3
    AP value 1.5

Winding sheet value: 432
    Shadowvault value: 450

6. Basically it's like this:
    (not the real numbers, which are relative anyway)
    STR value is 4
    AGI value 3
    AP value 1.5

Winding sheet value: 432
    Shadowvault value: 450
    ^ This.
    It's not about the value of a specific stat. It's about the value of the stats overall. Such items are commonly greatly desired due to how poorly strength items are itemized in comparison due to how much of the stat allocation goes into stats that don't offer any damage increases (stamina, armor).