1. Fixing my intolerance

Hello everyone. Most of us have issues with intolerance in games and as well as in real lives probably. I do understand its all subconciously happening when someone tells you that you're either probably bad, and more, etc... How would you deal with some guild leaders if you're playing some raids for the very first time if they say like in general, 'Gosh, I cannot believe you play 'that particular raid for the very first time and begins to talk about how some people are ******ed, etc...." How do you deal with those kinds of people, you gotta listen them while in raids for most of the time, especially if they're officers. Someone into my shoes? I mean, those people were also sometimes for the very first time in raid, should I tell those people the same they tell me and others, so its like 'accepting that someone humiliates you'?

I was a BC raid leader long ago, totally different times, okay, nowadays those are digital generations and especially people cannot understand others properly if they don't know english pretty much, so it also may be the case?

I mean, you cannot change people, but surely you may change guilds/environment, but either way there's always gonna be some *****s around, I'd assume its up to me and we people gotta accept the reality of this, IDK how you guys dealing with that without insulting back or just making some wrong moves.
    Edited: June 23, 2021

2. I mean, everything depends on the context. VVhen I was still a teenager, I didn't bother reading guides or watching videos on the internet, so I had no knowledge of the different boss encounters and how to play my class/spec. I was a burden to the rest of the group, who knew their **** and were trying to succeed. Years have passed, and now I have a different mentality. Before I engage a boss I'm not familiar with or try out a class I haven't played before, I always inform myself about the things, which are expected from me to do. I want to feel prepared for everything that is thrown at me, because I could react faster and more condifently when the time comes.

VVhy am I saying all of this? That's because you aren't giving us the context in your case; more or less you are talking in general. The officers could have been unnecessary toxic to you, or they could have tried to give you feedback on how to improve, only for you to reject it and exaggerate their negative behaviour on the forums. So, as a reader, who hasn't observed the actual progress of the "raid", what kind of conclusions should I draw from this? The way I see it, you have two options based on the actual outcome of the raid:

- the raid leaders had been genuinely toxic and had acted as elitist jerks. If they had behaved unprofessionally, you could either give them constructive feedback (though, immature individuals wouldn't change their attitude) or leave and find another guild. If you can't change them, you have to accept it. You aren't obligated to stay with people you don't like.

- the raid leaders had wanted to give you feedback on how to improve, you hadn't accepted it, and in the end they were the ones at fault for pointing out your mistakes. If that's the case, then the only person who should change here is you.

VVhatever the case, my advice is to look up guides on the internet before joining a raid. It's better to spend a couple of minutes getting a general idea of the fight and your class, so that your group doesn't waste time wiping on easy bosses and going nowhere.

[edit] If I may ask, what was the raid? ICC/RS or something else?
    Edited: June 23, 2021

3. I usually try to understand reason why they are saying it. Then you can make a decision to leave(they are unreasonable) or improve yourself(they have a point), like Kovachut perfectly explained.

4. Leave that guild of losers, read/watch some guide about what you need to improve yourself, find mature and friendly people to play with.

Respect and humanity come first, ALWAYS. Don't waste your time with toxic people, poisoned by their sad life, especially on a videogame, where you are supposed to enjoy your time and feel relaxed.

5. Nah, the problem is that I do have this boring generalized anxiety disorder, I mean, I can make lots of friends, I am a communicative guy, but I am kind of tough and stubborn and I don't like to be told much, I mean especially if a leader of the guild says 'You rtds, I cannot believe its your first time in this raid" In my case, it was my first time not ICC, but some other raids. So, I was like, Jesus does he or she remember if it was his or her first time raiding, so I have to legit say this and try to humiliate that person. I just instantly left, that was all. Man, I just don't like being treated this way, no more.

6. Well, joining a raid comes with certain expectations. One guys fun and relax can easily destroy 24 other peoples fun and relax, I hope you guys see the contradiction. Your fun > everyone else's fun? That's really "toxic". Understandably if you joined a guild/raid with clearly known fact that you don't know the raid and it's your fist time there, they ask some high exp stuff from you, not cool. But you are still expected to research basic things beforehand, to not end up destroying 24 mature and friendly peoples time to enjoy and relax, so severe that they snap. Fear the fury of kind people or something something.

'You rtds, I cannot believe its your first time in this raid" - if that got you so bad, you only think you are tough. More like defensive as hell. Another area to improve yourself.

P.S
    no one just respects humanity(the f does that even mean?) respect is earned, no exceptions. What you do is afford some decency.

7. I'll try my best to improve at any aspects of life.

Well, it also happens if you know some raids, I just seem to get all this personal, but, yes, many people are toxic on this server, it's tough sometimes to analyze, I'm still trying. Thank you and good luck!

8. just tell people you are new and stop giving so much **** about a game, how about that.
    Thou intolerance in real life will only get you to bad places. You must find your own way to deal with that.