1. ALTS.. gotta catch em all!!!

how many alts you have?... icecrown server gives players the excuse of NOT reading and learning all the spells because of the x7 broadband mega speed to 80..

2. Mmm, what? Where is even basic logic and message/question in your thread? How does quantity of Alts correlate with quality of gaming and how can x7 xp (variable from 0.5 to 7) be signature of "skill"?

3. of course it does... i got like 10 alts all proffession machines, its easy to create such machines because i can boost them pretty quickly to 80 and hardly use a single spell. (well have minimal knowledge of spell usage )

4. How many of the players do you believe it is their first time ever playing the game? Do you believe that a player will bother to take the time to read something just because they spend more time with it before they make it to raid content? I think you give them too much credit and blame too much on the server experience rates.

5. I played every class and spec, i always do research. I understand your feelings.
    Seeing people do less dps as their gearscore hurts my eyes everytime.
    But hey, without them i wouldn't top the meters as much as i do.

6. How many of the players do you believe it is their first time ever playing the game? Do you believe that a player will bother to take the time to read something just because they spend more time with it before they make it to raid content? I think you give them too much credit and blame too much on the server experience rates.
    Reading skills is like reading rules. Nobody does it until they do something stupid and face the consequences of their actions.

7. July 8, 2021  
    I love alts. Have every class, some multiple. When i started wow it helped alot in pvp and pve, to unserstand what can and cant be done by class / spec.. 8x? Mmm. Still you have to lvl and learn. Idd say alts help.

8. I played every class and spec, i always do research. I understand your feelings.
    Seeing people do less dps as their gearscore hurts my eyes everytime.
    But hey, without them i wouldn't top the meters as much as i do.
    Sometimes though it isn't the skill to gs ratio as it is just having not optimized their gear yet. I have a few off specs where my gs is quite high but only because I am using some hybrid gear as I replace the appropriate pieces, so my dps looks lower than my gs, nothing to do with skill though

9. Sometimes though it isn't the skill to gs ratio as it is just having not optimized their gear yet. I have a few off specs where my gs is quite high but only because I am using some hybrid gear as I replace the appropriate pieces, so my dps looks lower than my gs, nothing to do with skill though
    If you don't have a proper gear set up you shouldn't even play the spec.

10. On topic I got 9 toons with 16 bis specs across them all, and 2x Exalted Status, FLEXXXXXXXXXXXX FLOCKA.

11. sometimes I even learn few tricks from questing/dungeon on ALTs which I didnt figured out when playing on MAIN

12. Stop being rude, if someone doesn't has the proper gear set up is due they are trying to get it yet, every single player has it's own pace to do their stuff, so what you said is nonesense, stop being the classic gearscore elitist.

13. Stop being rude, if someone doesn't has the proper gear set up is due they are trying to get it yet, every single player has it's own pace to do their stuff, so what you said is nonesense, stop being the classic gearscore elitist.
    Expecting people to have a correct gear set up is everything but being a gearscore elite.
    Gearscore is the reason why people play with trash gear just because it gives them the "required" gs for what they want to do.