1. The twinking experience on Blackrock

i generally like the idea behind the twinking community on blackrock and would therefore suggest that you could add twinking comsumables costing honor points as it creates an unfair advantage for people twinking on other servers, that has easy access to those consumables. Other than that, adding world festivales to the blackrock server would also boost the twinking community on that specific server.

Thanks.

2. add twinking comsumables costing honor points as it creates an unfair advantage for people twinking on other servers, that has easy access to those consumables.
    And then there'll be twinking community of Blackrock expressing their dissatisfaction (like it did few months ago) how it's unfair that their consumables cost honor and how it's impossible to farm up so much honor to use them often while you can get it for few gold pieces on your server.

3. I don't really understand that response? There is no way to get them, other than farming herbs and recipes which takes alot of time. Adding consumables for honor points, would only increase the possibilites for getting them, nonetheless? it would make no sense at all if twinks on blackrock didn't like this idea? it's kinda easy farming honor points anyways and so far i haven't seen anyone farming consumables as they are way too time consuming.

4. There is no way to get them, other than farming herbs and recipes which takes alot of time.
    My bad then, I wasn't aware that they were removed from vendors.