1. BEWARE shooting from cannons only in SOTA for over 2-3 minutes!

Just a community reminder - please be careful!

This goes beyond the simple suggestion of "report it towards gm and admin team members". It is probably an x-z-class priority issue as it has been present for a few weeks already. Today, again, I failed to remember the "auto-kick-from-BG"-function of our superior anti-afk-system while vigorously defending the yellow gate after it was broken down, and the enemy was foolish enough to take the northernmost GY (the one at the yellow gate). No prior indication in the form of a debuff or something similar happened (or at leas I was too caught-up shooting reds and tanks to realize it).

Do NOT stay in any SOTA cannon for anything that may seem as an extended period!
    Even if the price of this is a loss or death. Use abilities to damage enemies /heal allies, and get back to shooting afterwards, if it is still warranted.

Otherwise you'll end up getting the deserter debuff.

Other known, yet not-too-cared-about-by-Warmane instances of getting a kick for trying to contribute without net dpm/hpm contribution:
    - Idling too long at an Arathi Basin base, "defending it", without seeing combat for a certain, undisclosed period of time (only minutes, again).
    - AV mine-operations

General rule of thumb: just jump into the fray, and use your character abilities. Be cautious when attempting any form of play that does not involve net output of damage and healing specifically listed in your character's spellbook.

2. Next we need to to afk kick all those idlers in dalaran. waiting for dungeons ? kick. waiting for raids ? kick. just chatting ? kick. :D
    would be great adition. after that real life kick in the face when you sleep at work.