1. Questions about Twinking at 60 - wotlk Icecrown

Hi,

I'm thinking about make me a 60 Twink for first time, so I have some questions to decide what class choice and if its worth. All my questions are PVP related, I don't mind on PVE:

- What items are BIS for 60 Twinks: T3 set, Outland, Heirblooms, other...?

- As 60, caster, even with enough hit rating, I will miss any cast to 66-80 lvl player? And as a melee?

- How much crit or haste I need to get 1% crit/haste at 60?

- Any place where I can test/see what spells have each class at 60?

Thanks in advance :D

2. Hello,

in general T3 items and Outland items with gems slots are the strongest.
    It´s worth noting that the T3 set is not class bound (only the Ring is), so it would be possible to use Rogue T3 on a Feral Druid or Mage T3 for a Boomkin.
    T2,5 and the R14 PVP set also have some interesting set bonuses which might be worth checking, depending on the class.

All classes are playable, but plate classes can get much more gem slots. This allows for much more stat flexibility and higher stat total.

10 hit rating is 1% meele hit and 8 hit rating is 1% spellhit.
    14 crit rating is 1% crit and 10 haste rating is 1% haste.

Casters can struggle with hit against higher level enemies and are better suited for lvl 60 vs lvl 60.

3. The gear is a mix match of outland and tier gear. One of my 60's has heirloom shoulders. I don't even recall what classes I have at 60 besides druid pala and sham. The main reason for getting involved in this thread is to tell you how OP enhance Shaman is at 60. That is by far the most fun I've had on any twink in years. Even though your missing some well used spells. It's totally not an issue.