1. Holy Paladin Haste ratings and Why

Hello ! I am opening this topic to get some answers that i have been looking for a long time regarding holy paladin haste rating.I have seen alot and by alot i really mean do alot of holy paladins gemming from 35% to 45% or even 50% haste and mostly what i would like to ask is what do you think is the "optimal" haste that holy paladin should have in order to be efficent on his holy light casts but also not be mana starved and not depending on outside mana sources like innervates or such for encounters like Lod 2-3 healing or Bane solo healing and why that specific haste rating .By asking these questions i really do hope to get as much feedback as i can and different oppinions from several players that have a good experience in wotlk playing this class with of course a decent explanation why do they think the x amount of haste rating would be optimal for a hoyly paladin.
    I would like to thank everyone in advance for their upcoming answers . Cheers !

2. Hello ! I am opening this topic to get some answers that i have been looking for a long time regarding holy paladin haste rating.I have seen alot and by alot i really mean do alot of holy paladins gemming from 35% to 45% or even 50% haste and mostly what i would like to ask is what do you think is the "optimal" haste that holy paladin should have in order to be efficent on his holy light casts but also not be mana starved and not depending on outside mana sources like innervates or such for encounters like Lod 2-3 healing or Bane solo healing and why that specific haste rating .By asking these questions i really do hope to get as much feedback as i can and different oppinions from several players that have a good experience in wotlk playing this class with of course a decent explanation why do they think the x amount of haste rating would be optimal for a hoyly paladin.
    I would like to thank everyone in advance for their upcoming answers . Cheers !
    Specifically for LOD encounter it really depends on whether you do 0% or 30% or something more "spicy" as a challenge. Intellect is the best stats for Holy Paladin - more you have more mana pool you will start with and more mana you will return during the fight via effects like Replenishement, Divine Plea, Mana Tide Totem, Rapture and Revitalize. Intellect also increases your spell power via talent as well as your spell critical strike chance. Bis Hpala has around 1150 haste raiting which drops his Holy Light cast to about 1.19 sec with all raid and self buffs. Additional elixir and food for haste will drop it to about 1.17s range. Going for more haste raiting past this value wih gems basically means you have to sacrifice more effective stats. While Haste scales linear, Haste Raiting actually hits DR as a stats which means that if normaly it requires 300 haste raiting to drop your cast time from 1.3 to 1.2s or -0.1s, it will require 400 haste to drop your cast from 1.2 to 1.1s or the same -0.1s aka more your cast time is closer to 1s GCD cap, more haste raiting will be required for the same amount of cast time drop. This is because 1% additional haste means you will do 1 cast more for the time it requires to do 100 casts (this is where linear scaling of haste comes). Anyway more haste also means you will cast faster => you will spend more mana. All of the haste holy paladins basically suffer from the need to autoattack the boss very often to return mana via Seal of Wisdom and Judgement of Wisdom which sometimes can lead to fail especially during second phase of LK 0% when tank is getting big spike damage and paladin runs out of mana and have to stop heal and autoattack the boss. To summary everything, as a haste holy paladin you sacrifice about 8k mana pool, 4% critical chance and 100 SP just for the drop of your cast time from ~1.17s to 1.05s. As a holy paladin your main job is to keep tank(s) alive. This sometimes requires from you to chain cast for long period of time which basically it's impossible as a haste holy paladin unless there are enough druids to feed him with Innervates or another sources of mana gains.
    I personally have some items to swap with haste for really fast bosses or bosses where I have time to regen mana via autoattacks (for example Sindragosa during Air Phase where I can safely use Divine Plea and return mana via auto attacks) thus I can add around 100 haste more and drop my cast to about 1.14s but for LK I always stick with haste from gear only + haste from elixir and food.
    Conclusion: Stick with Intellect. This is what the class has been ment to be on progress and late game.
    Edited: June 27, 2021

3. Specifically for LOD encounter it really depends on whether you do 0% or 30% or something more "spicy" as a challenge. Intellect is the best stats for Holy Paladin - more you have more mana pool you will start with and more mana you will return during the fight via effects like Replenishement, Divine Plea, Mana Tide Totem, Rapture and Revitalize. Intellect also increases your spell power via talent as well as your spell critical strike chance. Bis Hpala has around 1150 haste raiting which drops his Holy Light cast to about 1.19 sec with all raid and self buffs. Additional elixir and food for haste will drop it to about 1.17s range. Going for more haste raiting past this value wih gems basically means you have to sacrifice more effective stats. While Haste scales linear, Haste Raiting actually hits DR as a stats which means that if normaly it requires 300 haste raiting to drop your cast time from 1.3 to 1.2s or -0.1s, it will require 400 haste to drop your cast from 1.2 to 1.1s or the same -0.1s aka more your cast time is closer to 1s GCD cap, more haste raiting will be required for the same amount of cast time drop. This is because 1% additional haste means you will do 1 cast more for the time it requires to do 100 casts (this is where linear scaling of haste comes). Anyway more haste also means you will cast faster => you will spend more mana. All of the haste holy paladins basically suffer from the need to autoattack the boss very often to return mana via Seal of Wisdom and Judgement of Wisdom which sometimes can lead to fail especially during second phase of LK 0% when tank is getting big spike damage and paladin runs out of mana and have to stop heal and autoattack the boss. To summary everything, as a haste holy paladin you sacrifice about 8k mana pool, 4% critical chance and 100 SP just for the drop of your cast time from ~1.17s to 1.05s. As a holy paladin your main job is to keep tank(s) alive. This sometimes requires from you to chain cast for long period of time which basically it's impossible as a haste holy paladin unless there are enough druids to feed him with Innervates or another sources of mana gains.
    I personally have some items to swap with haste for really fast bosses or bosses where I have time to regen mana via autoattacks (for example Sindragosa during Air Phase where I can safely use Divine Plea and return mana via auto attacks) thus I can add around 100 haste more and drop my cast to about 1.14s but for LK I always stick with haste from gear only + haste from elixir and food.
    Conclusion: Stick with Intellect. This is what the class has been ment to be on progress and late game.
    Thanks alot for the very detailed explanation. Yeah i was reffering to the more "spicy" challenges when i asked this question related to haste. So basically stick witth the 1150 haste and just change to more haste gear at shorter boss fights wich do not require that much mana management. Also i've read somewhere on the forums a debate between Meteorite Crystal vs Solace for Hpala and somehow Meteorite being bugged? IS it true and if so wich trink would benefit Hpal the most between these two? (right now im sticking with meteorite).

4. Meteorite is not bugged. The trinket used to be bugged I think 2 years ago or less when you could do 20 stacks for less than 1 sec but this is not the case anymore. However the main problem with the trinket is a wrong tooltip which misleads the people who are not familiar with the problem. The tooltip says that the trinket gains 60 mp5s per stack while in reality it's 75 mp5s. This is Blizzard's fault for not correcting the tooltip back in the days, not Warmane's fault. According to Riko's tests with BiS gear, only the effect of Meteorite Crystal trinket is worth about 165.25 Mp5 mp5s on average if used on cooldown right from the start of the fight without counting on 111 intellect the trinket provides as well... which overall makes it better trinket than Solace in terms of mana return only. However Solace and Meteorite are the best 2 trinkets for mana return and longevity and this is what you gonna use mostly for LOD 0% or some sort of challenge. GTS and Solace are best combo for more healing throughput since both trinkets provide spell power. Sometimes it's good to mix your trinkets like GTS + Meteortie if the fight requires more mana but you still need this little cooldown from GTS for specific part of the encounter.

5. Vsetoq got it and thanks again for all your answers , cheers !