1. Macro Hysteria on focus didnt work

Hi, I play on Lordaeron and the macro :
    #showtooltip Hysteria
    /cast [target=focus] Hysteria

or:

/target focus
    /cast Hysteria
    /targetlasttarget

Dont work at all, I need to target the dps, use hysteria, and retarget the mob..

Please help me

2. Wazap, here's improvised macro for that:
    #showtooltip Hysteria
    /targetlasttarget

Press it ONCE to see If you switch to your primary target back, after casting Hysteria on ally player.
    Press it TWICE to see If for some reason you need to press it twice to work as It should, cheers.

3. Hi, I play on Lordaeron and the macro :
    #showtooltip Hysteria

or:

/target focus
    /cast Hysteria
    /targetlasttarget

Dont work at all, I need to target the dps, use hysteria, and retarget the mob..

Please help me
    #showtooltip Hysteria
    /cast [@focus, help, nodead] Hysteria
    /s %f has Hysteria for 30 seconds!

Alternative in case you want to keep your focus clear or on someone else:

#showtooltip Hysteria
    /cast [@playername, help, nodead] Hysteria
    /s playername has Hysteria for 30 seconds!

Make sure you actually have the person you want to cast it on focused by targetting them and typing /focus in advance for the focus one.
    You can remove or modify the /s part to not announce if someone has Hysteria or to announce it in specific chat channels(party,raid,raidwarning,whisper). You can also add [@player] after [help, nodead] to cast Hysteria on yourself if you don't have anybody focused or the player in the second macro isn't present. It's also possible to add key modifiers and merge the two macros into one,to cast at either your focus,at a specific player, at your mouseover or on yourself depending on which key modifier you press,but i guessed you just want a simple fire and forget macro.

A memo, /targetlasttarget is useless for focus based macros. You can cast at focus targets without actually clicking to target them.
    Edited: January 24, 2022