1. How is the NA raiding on these servers?

Want to make sure I'm not heading into a dead end.

2. It sucks, I've found maybe 2 or 3 out of like 3k hours over around 2 years? I Practically geared myself, by myself. The wall I hit was like 5.8k Gearscore... That's another thing people usually most of the time always reserve the loot, "Achieve/Gearscore/Spec" or no invite...

Hell, I'm even on a 9 gen I7, parred with a RTX 8gb VRAM, 16gb RAM on a tournament grade 180hz monitor

The mistake this server has taken with it since the introduction of "Gearscore" even since it was used from the live servers 10 years ago.

I don't even play anymore, this american tab of the forums is really inactive too...

Idk, people are really toxic I don't even play anymore I could care less, just look at the population right now for all the servers atm...

Frostmourne 2264
    Lordaeron 2644
    Icecrown 5349

Yeah, It's late right now but still, it's been dropping steadily and I don't blame it

You're better off actually playing classic Burning crusade, I wish I could afford it , probably way better community you could find, these servers are becoming just a giant sandbox to mess around in anymore, I don't take it seriously anymore because I could never find any friendly people here

3. Well there used to be a huge NA community before classic WoW and TBC servers came back on official. Most NA players can afford it easily and have gone back to that since but before hand the NA raiding scene was huge here. Many players geared up and stopped playing though, there is really only so much you can do. I've been playing this server a very long time, since molten first opened. Not the entire time though, sometimes I would be gone for a year or only play a month or two out of a year. I have many characters since then with all proffessions. There really isnt much left to do so I only play to mess around every now and then. When they changed to warmane from molten a lot of people lost a ton of achievements and rare items. I havent been able to bring myself to even get my raiding achievements, mounts or pets I had back then. Yea I have many char that could use some little upgrade or get achieve but I just cant bring myself to do it. I have noticed a ton of the people I used to play with have moved on to other games, official servers or stopped playing entirely. Its the nature of things and after awhile people move on. I imagine now its really just a lot of people from other countries who cant afford to play the main servers, want a real quality experience (which warmane offers, very good servers) or never got into WoW. At least that is what I see or a younger crowd.

4. Yeah this **** is so overrated now, Everyone just wants max equipment to do anything and they want the ****in achievement for every god damn thing possible. Plus the ****in heroics and dungeons are so boring everyone is ****in antisocial literally. Only people that play this **** is GEN Z because the community is so ******* now.