1. Ulduar buffs

Petition to release Ulduar with original lordaeron buffs or even bigger. Lets make this realm worth playing.

2. July 2, 2021  
    Make a petition all you want, but simply put, it's a waste of breath. Enjoy the content that Frostmourne provides or go back to Lordaeron and wiping in ICC in full BiS gear, choice is yours. Begging for what they already provide is cute.

I do not believe that there has been a difference, besides ICC last season that was not the same as Lord. So keep being blatantly oblivious to the fact that the bosses are buffed, and wonder why you aren't killing them. For instance....Sarth is 175% health and damage from what it was on retail BEFORE drakes are added. Food for thought. Don't believe me? Use your Google Foo

3. July 6, 2021  
    Make a petition all you want, but simply put, it's a waste of breath. Enjoy the content that Frostmourne provides or go back to Lordaeron and wiping in ICC in full BiS gear, choice is yours. Begging for what they already provide is cute.

I do not believe that there has been a difference, besides ICC last season that was not the same as Lord. So keep being blatantly oblivious to the fact that the bosses are buffed, and wonder why you aren't killing them. For instance....Sarth is 175% health and damage from what it was on retail BEFORE drakes are added. Food for thought. Don't believe me? Use your Google Foo
    I am "oblivious " ? I asked for bigger buffs because the current ones are close to nothing, just for comparison as u used sarth, on this realm sarth with all drakes has about 20mil hp and the individual drakes about 3.7, while sarth on lordaeron release had 30mil hp with each drake around 5. the only difference was the walls werent moving as fast.
    These buffs on such easy content make all the content pugable and i understand that as its a first tier content, but i hope they dont do the same with ulduar because it kills any reason to "progress" The reason people enjoy progression realms is because raids were once progressed and not cleared in 1 or 2 weeks after release, i thought that was the selling point of frostmourne, an unique progression experience that lasts 1 year and not 2 weeks at most on each patch.

4. July 9, 2021  
    as a person that has an active life IRL, that doesnt play this game since 15 years spamming the same dungeon over and over

i'm against the buff, I really love the difficulty that we have right now:)