1. July 1, 2021  

Level 19 twinks

Hey there,

I recently returned back to warmane and dug into the level 19 bracket again, I've played it quite extensively over the years including before this place became warmane. Back then I was part of a very active guild on Lordareon on the horde side. Is there still something like this left? I've seen some twink guilds but most of them are rather small or inactive currently within the bracket on icecrown that is. Thanks in advance!

2. July 1, 2021  
    Hey there,

I recently returned back to warmane and dug into the level 19 bracket again, I've played it quite extensively over the years including before this place became warmane. Back then I was part of a very active guild on Lordareon on the horde side. Is there still something like this left? I've seen some twink guilds but most of them are rather small or inactive currently within the bracket on icecrown that is. Thanks in advance!
    go to blackrock, they have a specific system set up for level 19 twinks there :)

3. July 1, 2021  
    go to blackrock, they have a specific system set up for level 19 twinks there :)
    Blackrock sadly isn't for me, I've never enjoyed the instant realms too much. Part of the fun is gathering gear for specific builds and such. But I take it there's no large active guilds around for the 19 bracket besides on blackrock?

4. July 1, 2021  
    Blackrock sadly isn't for me, I've never enjoyed the instant realms too much. Part of the fun is gathering gear for specific builds and such. But I take it there's no large active guilds around for the 19 bracket besides on blackrock?
    There are still guilds around on both lordaeron and icecrown.
    I cant really help you further then that since I rarely play the game anymore, tho pass me the salt on lordaeron horde comes to mind in terms of guilds.

5. July 6, 2021  
    We have a Guild on Icecrown <Ragefire Chasm> for 19 Twinks, feel free to join :)

6. July 6, 2021  
    We have a Guild on Icecrown <Ragefire Chasm> for 19 Twinks, feel free to join :)
    by coincidence I joined the guild last sunday on an alt until I transfer my twink over. Votepoints are a bit slow haha

7. For the people who're thinking about starting twinking at level 19, the community is very active and can heavily recommend looking into it. One key distinction that should be made is that while both sides have an active twinking community on icecrown, horde's community is more or less centered around the guild ragefire chasm which is pretty active while on alliance everyone for now seems to be spread out over multiple guilds though efforts are underway to unite them as well.

8. I would be interested in any unification of Alliance, please keep me posted as we can maybe have events and such and work together. Arenas as well.