1. July 3, 2021  

How much gold do you make per hour

I was just curious after farming hundreds of coins via gold farming. I only make 3k gold per hour and was thinking of comparing it to y'all. Please share with us how much gold per hour and the method if you don't mind. If you don't want to share your strats that's fine too.

2. July 3, 2021  
    Around 450g per hour on Icecrown.

3. July 3, 2021  
    3000-5000 depending on competition in half hour
    Edited: July 3, 2021

4. July 4, 2021  
    4k-5k per hour. I beg in main cities with low lvl chars, pretending to be a female.

5. July 8, 2021  
    1-2k / month. I play eavening or 2 and then next month.

6. Im lazy at making gold, but from one prof i normaly get 9-14k gold each 2 days (Work takes aboth 15-20min) in those 2 days.. 48 hours left in actionhouse.
    Icc realm.
    If i would use other profs i could make 17-20k in 2days, but work would be aboth 30-45min.. 3-5k wasn't worth the extra time 2 me.. xD
    BTW most time was afk crafthing..

7. If you want serious gold, AH flipping is the way to go. Very time efficient, around 20mins a day(18 of those are spent collecting expired stuff from mailbox). 450g per hour might seem nothing, but do 450x24x365.

8. do you mind sharing your farming route. I constantly struggle to have gold.

9. no one will share their personal "route" with you are you day dreaming? besides, it would be pointless. the more people will do the same thing, the less gold they will make duh

10. I'm a serious farmer, I enjoy the farming experience with some music, and while AH flipping may be technically more lucrative, as someone who has multiple accounts maxed out with near bis characters, I've reached the point where if I don't have a raid then killing time farming hits the spot for me.

The amount I make per hour depends on rng, as my primary money makers are mining and skinning. I do sell the byproducts of these profs as well which turns into enchanting mats and cooking ingredients as well. So when I farm I'm farming about 7 products at the same time. I alternate between Northrend and outland, and when I get really bored I'll go for some high selling classic ores. All in all I spend about 2 hours a day and make between 6k and 9k per day doing this. I think at 3k per hour you are within the range of acceptable efficiency (assuming you are farming and not making money some other way).

As a side note, since I do work the AH a lot, I have a good idea for what goods are selling for that I farm, so I do occasionally flip goods that are posted well below what I know they sell for, but this means you have to have been playing the AH for awhile to know what those prices are.

11. Who in the hell still farms, whatre you a NEET?

12. IF I try really hard and work hard I can get it up to 10-15k / hour but that means mboxing lots of accounts with JC / Ench and other proffs, while farming with 1-2 additional chars and some smart macros to track herbs and ores at the same time.

The next method in this "ranking" is making glyphs and Darkmoon Cards. I wouldn't be able to give an exact gold figure on this one, but it's mostly passive time. Making 1000 Inks of the Sea and 700 Snowfall Inks + the Darkmoon Cards takes 2-3+ hours but 90% of this time is literally just your char making these automatically.

With farming you won't be able to go beyond 3-4k. It's good money if you want to invest, tho. Everyone starts somewhere. Spending 2 days with hardcore farming should be enough to give you a nice start if you want to play big.

With that said, and with AH flipping in mind ( as said above ), as the saying goes: "The sky is the limit". For example, if you chose the right proffs when Frostmourne launched and if you were smart enough when the gold squish happened you should have no trouble making millions.

FOREMOST NOTE: You'll need countless addons and data downloads. You will have to master the addons, which can take months. But once you get your head around the in-game economy and the little tricks, you won't regret it. So far I got 2 Shadowmournes, 2 full BiS PVP gear and lots and lots of mounts and pets that give FoS achies. Plus some BiS PvE gear for my alts, but that's legit like 5-6 items only.