1. Gatherer 3.3.5 issues

Hey there ! I just downloaded gatherer 3.1.6 version which is supposed to be the version for Wotlk 3.3.5 and tried looking for the database, so I could see all the mine nodes and such.The thing is, I found the wowimport site, but the button to import doesn't show up on the Gatherer addon.Does anyone have any idea where I could find a reliable Gatherer addon or make it work somehow ? Thanks ! ( not sure that the wowimport database is actually the right version, but it does show up in the addons list when I log in, though )
    Edited: August 13, 2023 Reason: edited

2. Hey there ! I just downloaded gatherer 3.1.6 version which is supposed to be the version for Wotlk 3.3.5 and tried looking for the database, so I could see all the mine nodes and such.The thing is, I found the wowimport site, but the button to import doesn't show up on the Gatherer addon.Does anyone have any idea where I could find a reliable Gatherer addon or make it work somehow ? Thanks ! ( not sure that the wowimport database is actually the right version, but it does show up in the addons list when I log in, though )geometry dash subzero
    I think this thread can help your problem.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=440411

3. Hmmm by "not working" you mean not showing the proper location of the ores/herbs? If so, I assume this link will provide a working version. Because the one I installed doesn't properly show that, at least not in all zones.