1. July 6, 2021  

WSG anti-afk system

New anti afk system is nice for big battlegrounds, but for WSG is a different story, it force you to revive and die within 1 sec to premade... and beacuse of that premades now prolong wsg to maximum time duration and stay on GY for farm fest. Before it was really rare to see such behaviour, now its more and more often...
    It's really disgusting to watch 200 vs 0-2 kills battleground, no matter which side im standing.

2. July 6, 2021  
    what ppl did in bgs was same as moron in rdf not moving to get kicked
    u go to bg to play not to stay as ghost
    sucks if ur being camped but quit and take debuff if u dont wanna play the bg

3. July 6, 2021  
    Also, this new system marks flag carriers as afk when they hold the flag, forcing them to pass it (or go with it if there's no1 to pass it to) and do kamikaze action into the enemy team. Either remove it from wsg or prevent the system from marking flag carriers, because this custom feature is game breaking and can change the outcome of the bg.

In addition, while i did not test it myself, I belive defending a base on AB could lead to the same outcome, forcing you to leave the base to gain combat. This system definitely need tweaks.
    Edited: July 6, 2021

4. July 6, 2021  
    Seems like the anti-AFK system should be fitted differently to each BG.

5. July 7, 2021  
    **** that don't change the system. It forces you to interact with others and pvp, you know, the thing you qued for, waited for, and accepted? If you don't want to pvp, don't que.
    Anyone who says otherwise is just one of the people who hides with the flag or stays dead in graveyard and wastes space for those of us who want to actually play the game.

6. July 7, 2021  
    **** that don't change the system. It forces you to interact with others and pvp, you know, the thing you qued for, waited for, and accepted? If you don't want to pvp, don't que.
    Anyone who says otherwise is just one of the people who hides with the flag or stays dead in graveyard and wastes space for those of us who want to actually play the game.
    Ah yes, because BG's are won by kamikaze running to enemies against timer, instead of using other kind of tactics to win?

7. July 7, 2021  
    Ok seems its bad also on big bg, couldn't find enemy within 60 seconds and got kicked :D
    got marked as afk just right after I enter bg, wtf? So now it's a race to touch anyone to not get kicked :D
    Edited: July 7, 2021

8. July 8, 2021  
    Ah yes, because BG's are won by kamikaze running to enemies against timer, instead of using other kind of tactics to win?
    Let me reiterate this again for you because this is too hard of a concept for you. If you do not want to pvp, do not que for pvp.

9. July 8, 2021  
    Let me reiterate this again for you because this is too hard of a concept for you. If you do not want to pvp, do not que for pvp.
    Let me reiterate this again for you because this is too hard of a concept for you. If you don't want to play objectives, don't que battlegrounds. You got arenas and world pvp for that.

10. July 8, 2021  
    The issue with this change is that you can get "Idle" randomly while not being afk - like from running from GY to the zerg/objective. In EotS I got "Idle" while waiting on 24 sec revival timer. Also got it in AB while waiting for a base to cap. It's not consistent and happens randomly in smaller BGs, but it's damn annoying when it does.
    Having to constantly revive when being GY camped in WSG is another horrible example of it.

Also sorry to break your bubble, but BGs are indeed for objectives, not mindless GY camping (Sure it happens and that's fine, but doing it constantly is all but fun). Heliox gave you good alternatives.