1. July 8, 2021  

Disc priest + dk vs war pala

Hi can you tell me how to play agains war pala? I play with disc, and i am deathknight. My priest is destroyed by warriors even when i chains of ice warrior. In a start of arena i usually fight with war to get some runic power specially when pala is out of reach of me then i use death grip on pala and swap on him.

I chains of ice and gnaw the warrior if i need to, sometimes try to death grip warrior specially if priest close to pillar and is chance that war cannot charge him, after death grip.

What priest should do to survive ? Maybe i make some mistake?

2. July 8, 2021  
    What priest should do to survive ?
    hpal/warrior team will always destroy your priest and you can't do anything about it as dk
    either reroll to feral so you can actually shut and pressure them or find another class for partner with actual avoidance against the warrior and usable cc against them
    Edited: July 8, 2021

3. July 9, 2021  
    find another class for partner with actual avoidance against the warrior and usable cc against them
    so good partner is holy pala resto druid. what other viable choices?

thanks for help..
    with necrotic strike dk would have higher chance hehe.

4. July 9, 2021  

5. frost dk higher chance for win? if i play frost dk i sit on warrior and cc pala? warrior kill target?

6. This question was up on reddit a few days ago. I've modified the answer a bit but here is the general idea:

Play on pillar, desecration should be spread to the max, your priest should prioritize dispelling beacon & freedom off of the war, with desecration everywhere your priest should be able to dodge the warr.

You have a go every grip, you’re going to want to grip pal into fear, your priest should stand on the pally during this fear, dispelling him, you’re going to pestilence into petstun pally as soon as fear breaks into corpse explosion, ideally hitting both the warr and the pal, shadowfiend & gargoyle go on the warr, you stay on the pal possibly denying casts, if the warr drops too low you’re free to switch to him . if your priest denies the pal’s beacon you’ll be ahead damage wise and mana wise.

If you force bubble your priest is going to have to be ready with MD, this is when you use your strangulate, do not use strang before bubble or you will find yourself struggling to end the game.

If you do not force anything neither of you are being aggressive enough, in this case you sit back on warr until your next petstun/grip/fear cd.

Rince and repeat, make sure your priest is as aggressive as possible, spreading dots and prioritizing offensive dispels over healing himself if freedom is on cd and make sure you spread desecration as much as possible to stop the warr from being able to sit on your priest

On Blades edge you want to play underneath, your priest needs a pillar to actually survive. You’re going to want to chains of ice the warr as he’s chasing your priest behind a corner, chains of ice will slow him more than his hamstring, allowing your priest to kite out the hamstring.

Don't try to grip the warrior when he bladestorms (he's immune to grip), instead try to stack as close as possible onto your priest and make sure he uses prayer of mending as he bladestorms, the bounces actually outheal bladestorm with a penance thrown in the mix. If the warr has all trinket proccs aligned as he bladestorms make sure your priest PS’s himself.

As you reach higher ratings, warpals will start countering by actually sitting on you instead of your priest, putting immense strain on your priests mana, you’re going to want to perfect your setups to end the game as fast as possible.

Good luck and enjoy, skill capped disc/dk is one of the strongest comps in 2´s in my opinion. Talked to a DK on Icecrown the other day that managed to get over 3k rating with disc + dk.

7. Roll FDK/Hpala and you have a 50/50 Chance of beating high rated Warr/Pala teams.