1. There has never been such a thing that top10% get Duelist (aka all 3 titles), top30% was Duelist (and again, all 3 titles) and the next step to Warbringer was top3%. Challenger was never a soloq reward. The longest previous seasons have been about 4 months, and for those it was usually around 2.25-2.3k for top30% on Blackrock and around 2.1-2.15k on Ice. This season was 5 months long and would thus see quite an increase in ratings. However, if they were 2.5 and 2.6 (and on Icecrown in particular) and didn't even get Plainsrunner then something sounds off indeed.

2. There has never been such a thing that top10% get Duelist (aka all 3 titles), top30% was Duelist (and again, all 3 titles) and the next step to Warbringer was top3%. Challenger was never a soloq reward. The longest previous seasons have been about 4 months, and for those it was usually around 2.25-2.3k for top30% on Blackrock and around 2.1-2.15k on Ice. This season was 5 months long and would thus see quite an increase in ratings. However, if they were 2.5 and 2.6 (and on Icecrown in particular) and didn't even get Plainsrunner then something sounds off indeed.
    you know that u still should be able to see alot of those plainrunners if it was rougly 30% of the soloq players. thats 100% bugged not a single player in dalara or even in soloq or any bg or everywhere has it on icecrown. i asked around alot of higher rated people than me still no one got anything. Can any admin check about it? WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM LAST SEASON. just saying u guys took 2 days to fix it.

3. what a letdown. was looking forward for title and seems like nobody got it.

4. so last season people got top 30% with 1950 sq and my 2.2 chars got no title this season?

5. u sound like a awed kid who just learn bout passing of time n things changing but refuse to believe it real lols
    last season aint this season

6. So no titles for this season either ? Its the 2. season in a row that no rewards were given....

7. I wrote 2 tickets, 1 here and 1 in-game, both told me that they can't help me even tho i have rating for reward. I wrote to Proterean on personal msg here in the forum too bcs they told me that but no response in 2 days now. So yeah guys i guess there won't be rewards.

8. I did not receive any title on lordaeron with +2.3k rate in soloq. Got no response so far either.

9. When will the rewards go out? havent gotten anything yet on my 2 characters on blackrock/lordaeron both 2.3k solo q

10. been 3 weeks and titles still not yet distributed. Opened an in game ticket and they said i need to contact Hisue on the forums. Sent a private message to both Proterean and Hisue about this and no reply for over a week and a half. Also opened a ticket on the website and they said i should open a ticket in game.

11. @Dizzythat I did get answer from a Gm and he just did copy this link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=437835
    to this article.

12. All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. At that point we will start utilizing the new system of rewards. All titles, except Rank 1, will be temporary and will only last for one season. This includes the titles rewarded from Arena Season 21 which will be available for equipping during Arena Season 22.
    I mean, you guys were the root cause of this issue. Many voices went unheard that were encouraging by not rewarding the soloq with valuable titles many seasons ago, and they were ignored over and over. It feels punishing by wiping out the arena titles. What about those who fought fairly above 2.5k in 2s, and they ended up being casuals for some battles or wpvp? They won't have the power to grind for arena titles for every season anymore. Perhaps by simply wiping out the arena titles that were acquired previously from soloq would fix this issue?
    I hope you will see this Proterean, thank you!

13. You remove my Gladiator title? Never mind next season then

14. The amount of players running around with titles is simply far too large and the situation is saturated to say the least. Not to mention that some players obtained titles on entirely different realms or even servers. We always intended to make the titles temporary as they should be.
    hasnt this server been around since like 2009-2010 ? i know we had things like the MoltDown but isn't it a bit late to start doing this now? pretty much 10 years later?

First ... 34567 Last