1. gonna be a lot of mixed feelings on this one wonder how long it will last.

2. Icecrown realm is way more old than Lordaeron realm,
    I don't know how you compare them, coz icecrown is 11 years old+ ,lordaeron is 5 years old, do not put everything under a common denominator
    it will be good if you delete only the old ones that are 8 years old or more, but Lordaeron is new is new realm,
    Lordaeorn dont have donate and we have to farm all items, and is hard agaist icecrown and blackrock in pvp coz in lordaeron is almost imposible to kill 25lk hc, and on the other 2 realms just 23 coins and you are with bis weapon.
    so if u gona delete something you have to spare Lordaeron coz of alot of reasons.

3. I have a suggestion which I believe is the best solution for the current situation with the flooding of PvP titles. Since we all know this happened on the first season of SoloQ where you guys decided to give top30% of soloq players above 1.6k rate Dueslit title along with Rival and Challenger, the problem of the flooding comes in that those 3 titles from rare happened to be the easiest to get since all you needed is 2k+ SoloQ rating. Simply delete those 3 titles from everybody and leave season Glad/Glad/Supreme. Those 3 are harder to obtain and not that mainstream. Think about that Warmane. Thanks in advance.

4. come on guys, stop whining you all about those lost titles, its no secret that majority of you didnt even earned them, but just bought them for coins or even cash outside the store. But if you earned it yourself, good job then, if you did it once, you can do it again.

5. yeah guys calm down, you will keep your achievements anyway so you can link and show off :)

6. Icecrown is 6 years old actually and server having 5 years is actually very old. Like someone said here - you earned it once, you can do it again. There are too many people flexing PvP titles which are old and bought via coins hence 5xx:5xx "glads" tryharding soloq at 1.8 rate being mad cuz they bought a glad char and the char doesn't play by itself. Your achievements will stay anyway and what's the point of flexing e.g. duelist if half of the server now has it.

7. Hello, will we keep titles that we didn't earn doing arenas such as The Immortal, The Undying, but wich we earned by winning events, etc.. ?

8. Sorry for dumb question. Today is season ending: i will lose all gathered arena points?
    If i have 1000 today tomorrow i will find 0?
    Thx

9. no titles from soloq top30% this time on icecrown? even planerunner doesnt exist

10. Can we somehow check the winners of the arena season?

11. no titles from soloq top30% this time on icecrown? even planerunner doesnt exist
    True that, my rate should have been enough for top 30% and no title as well, also didnt see any1 with that title yet...... Please GM explain

12. Yes exactly, we still didnt see Plainsrunner title anywhere, i had 2 characters that were fully qualified for it, only saw other title "of the Darkspear" i dont believe warmane did mention this, expecting a quick fix. Thanks

13. Regarding top30% titles, keep in mind that since this season was significantly longer than any previous season you would probably need at least 2.4k to be qualified for those. If you are like well above that, say 2.5-2.6k and didn't receive titles then I would agree that something is off.

14. Regarding top30% titles, keep in mind that since this season was significantly longer than any previous season you would probably need at least 2.4k to be qualified for those. If you are like well above that, say 2.5-2.6k and didn't receive titles then I would agree that something is off.
    it depends on the server. but since the past 4 seasosn on icecrown 2,2 was always even top10% (since people got all 3 titles not just challenger for 30%) and now its not even 1 title? thats bs...i was 2350 on icecrown got nothing. no one in my guild got anything and there was people with 2,5 2,6

First ... 23456 ... Last