1. Delete all Rank Ones from 2019 and below as they were obtained not in a right way. Low Ratings and mainly only by doing 2s brackets but r1title reward is only from 3s/5s arena brackets. Keep only 2020/2021 rank ones.

2. Delete all Rank Ones from 2019 and below as they were obtained not in a right way. Low Ratings and mainly only by doing 2s brackets but r1title reward is only from 3s/5s arena brackets. Keep only 2020/2021 rank ones.
    That's a very ill-informed opinion, I find it strange that your account dates back to 2016 yet you're oblivious to the requirements on the WotLK/Cata/MoP realms. It was however the case on the TBC realm, but the number of redeemed characters with r1 titles was very limited. The funny part is that you want to clear 2s R1s but all the 2s R1s are TBC R1s, who were redeemed to Icecrown in (± October) 2020 which means they would stay --> nullifying your whole premise. There are also plenty of characters with 2016-2019 titles with 2.2k+ in 3s, seeing two redeemed titles with no stats doesn't mean all of them are like that.

You could've just gone back in this same subsection of the forum and checked it for yourself, but for the sake of it I've sampled some seasons for you:

- season 1: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=295514
    - season 6: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344729
    - season 11: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=382540
    - season 17: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=422533

An oversaturation of R1 titles (especially seasons 5-8) will always be the case due to the yearly influx from frostmourne. This would in theory double the number of characters with titles each year as opposed to pre-frostmourne. (assuming they would be achieved on separate chars each season, which sadly isn't the case).

It is however safe to say that the biggest share of R1 chars is in circulation via the trading system, hell, I'm involved in there myself. So you could make the case to delete all R1 titles UP UNTIL NOW, so you start with a clean slate. It has to be up until now so you **** over everyone who's involved in an equal manner because if a R1 was achieved in 2017 but got traded 2 days ago it's basically a fresh title for the person in question, there is no difference if the title was achieved in 2016 or 2021in this situation.

On top of clearing all of the current R1s, you'd have to implement a system to delete future R1 titles when the character gets traded because again that's the only fair way to do it. If you didn't do this the real essence of this fix would just be that the same small group who usually achieves it and trades it would just ask a way higher price than before the fix. Within another 3 years, we'd be in the same situation as we are in now and we'd again treat the symptoms and leave the cause be.

I would 100% be on board if this system was an option, but it's a snowball's chance in hell that it will be implemented.

On the upside, you'd have the real old-school feeling of how it should be.

On the downside it has a big cost:
    - The deletion of all prior R1s (acquired via working in-game or irl if you catch my drift)
    - The current variety of classes with R1s (which was large, due to old seasons and redeemed characters) will be reduced to continuously seeing the same classes of this meta through the coming seasons
    - The same group of people playing hardcore for years on end will be the ones stacking up these titles on their characters (but that's how it should be in theory)

3. I don't see why you people crying for titles which are not intended to be permanent in first place like it was on MoP realm?
    If you spent X amount of coins over character just to jump around elwynn/durotar with your gladiator title -yes..otherwise earn them again..nothing is eternal

Even rank 1 3s titles should be temporarily, lasting for 6 seasons since they are 7 total (excluding the gladiator from s1, because it can be reward for r2, r3 and similar and last only 1 season instead 6)

Merciless Gladiator (Season 2)
    Vengeful Gladiator (Season 3)
    Brutal Gladiator (Season 4)
    Deadly Gladiator (Season 5)
    Furious Gladiator (Season 6)
    Relentless Gladiator (Season 7)
    Wrathful Gladiator (Season 8)

4. Just to add, because can't edit previous comment..this way people won't grief on each other but actually fight for rank1 if they want to keep their titles on main characters and ladders will be completely different also more people will have interest fighting for higher ranking than now when titles mean completely nothing

5. feats strengths mate...rank one will exist forever. anyway it is what it is just a game have fun everyone

6. feats strengths mate...rank one will exist forever. anyway it is what it is just a game have fun everyone
    the one thing you said i agree with

but you have to either keep titles, or remove titles. put a system in place and dont change it.
    to me it just seems weird that after 10+ years, they're gonna say "oh btw, every pvp ttitles except for R1 is gonna get deleted. good luck" solely based on ,,theres too many people with pvp titles"

like yea, ofcourse thats gonna happen.
    if it was meant to be removed at the end of the next season. why not have just done that from the get go?

i personally feel like warmane is turning more and more into Blizzard where they look and focus more on "how are we gonna keep this server populated for the next ~5 years" than actually try to listen to the feedback of the players and make changes accordingly.

sadge

7. People are voicing their opinions. We are having a civil discussion, so we can have a fair outcome for everyone. There is no need to be snide.

8. People are voicing their opinions. We are having a civil discussion, so we can have a fair outcome for everyone. There is no need to be snide.
    People who play the game can voice their opinions here, that's true but outcome will always be the same.

From my experience I can guarantee that Warmane staff who have power to swing/draft decisions ( forum moderators can't do that ) will not change their decision even if 100 of you guys gather here and demand it.

I will give you few examples:

Few seasons ago they gave up on fixing their mistake/bug when people DID NOT get rewarded properly from 1% soloQ (they got warbringers/duelist instead of Gladiator title which were promised in arena season forum page and it was not okay at all).

So many players demanded implementation of faster start ready crystals and threads either got completely ignored or deleted. They will always do what they think is the best and what will take the least amount of resources, time and effort... players opinion doesn't matter at all on this server, players have nearly zero influence on decisions of Warmane server.

So I guess it's best to forget about it and stop wasting time on this forum page appealing for something that will never happen/change.

9. There are too many shmournes and bis geared chars too, or lod titled chars..... it tends to happen when a server is running more or less unchanged content for like 10+ years. Dont understand why u gotta delete titles? ( they are literally just a title next to your character name btw nothing expectional)

10. People who play the game can voice their opinions here, that's true but outcome will always be the same.

From my experience I can guarantee that Warmane staff who have power to swing/draft decisions ( forum moderators can't do that ) will not change their decision even if 100 of you guys gather here and demand it.

I will give you few examples:

Few seasons ago they gave up on fixing their mistake/bug when people DID NOT get rewarded properly from 1% soloQ (they got warbringers/duelist instead of Gladiator title which were promised in arena season forum page and it was not okay at all).

So many players demanded implementation of faster start ready crystals and threads either got completely ignored or deleted. They will always do what they think is the best and what will take the least amount of resources, time and effort... players opinion doesn't matter at all on this server, players have nearly zero influence on decisions of Warmane server.

So I guess it's best to forget about it and stop wasting time on this forum page appealing for something that will never happen/change.
    Perhaps you're right, but there were times where they actually listened. Regardless, there's no harm in expressing our opinions here, let's just see how it plays out next season.

11. yes but not supremes as they are rank ones

12. So did no one on Icecrown get Plainsrunner? I want to make sure.

13. if you want to keep the legendary item (Shadowmourne), you can only play for it, simple as that.?"

First ... 4567 Last