1. July 9, 2021  

New To WoW and Looking to Get into a Raiding Guild (Icecrown)

Hello!

I played WotLK a while ago but never got into the end game content. After watching some videos on youtube I wanted to try being part of a large raiding group, however I don't know quite where to begin. I recently started leveling a character on Icecrown. Are there any guilds who accept newer players and could show me the ropes?

Thanks!

2. July 9, 2021  
    There are "progression" guilds out there, usually they ask gear something like T9+icc dungeon gear, something like that. These guilds [sometimes] become "endgame farming" guilds, but don't count on that. Good for gaining experience in raids and enough gear to join endgame guild.

Make sure you read up on guides for basic information;
    How to gear your character, stats, talents, gear, enchants and gems
    Proper rotation and things your spec are expected to do
    Theoretical knowledge about each boss in raids, so you know where and when to be and what to look at

Learning this will grant you magical passive ability to be picked first for every raid and gain ranks in your guild quickly.

Don't count on others teaching you, usually people who are willing to teach others have been disappointed so many times talking to a wall, they will just tell you "google it". You need to actively look for info in your own.