## Why ?
- Has nothing to do with winning the game compared to Alterac valley.
- Equivalent to "not playing the game" for 20min for at least half the player, and it suck. Even on the winning team I do not do, nor enjoy farming people at cemetery.
- People end up leaving, intentionally or by being AFK as ghost. Giving them 15min no queue debuff. It suck for the players, it also make queues longer, because less and less players will be able to queue (or willing...).
- The game stagnate, having some back and forth is way more enjoyable. Even the griefer type of player must be getting bored by having 30% of peoples spawning at cemetery.

## How ?
The best game design choice would be to create a real safe zone with terrain, what blizzard should have done. Or a no go zone like we see in battlefields.
Obviously this is way too hard to implement.

What I suggest, is detecting this kind of situations, and buffing the reviving players with a short term invincibility buff, or 200% damage and health. This would allow to give some space.

Detection could be a script detecting high numbers and fast death of just spawned peoples. Or it could be a 1min buff on revive (un-dispellable, stay after death), that when stacked at 3 (number that can be discussed) would start giving increasing bonus to the reviving player.

I am looking forwards for your response Warmane.