1. low DPs MM hunter help please

i have been trying to follow donorbashed guide and i am pretty sure i have the rotation down but i am olny doing around 5k dps i do not know what i am doing wrong can any1 help me criticism is very much welcomed. i know i have a few gear that needs to be replaced asap but should i be doing that low of dps for the current gear i have on my hunter

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. youre barely 5k gs, its normal dps

3. and ur spec is dog****, you wont do LoD nor RS at your gear, so change rapid recup and imp HM for 5/5 imp tracking, thats already a 5% raw dmg increase, and even at that gear you can lay off the imp arcane shot, get 2/2 survival instincts

4. and ur spec is dog****, you wont do LoD nor RS at your gear, so change rapid recup and imp HM for 5/5 imp tracking, thats already a 5% raw dmg increase, and even at that gear you can lay off the imp arcane shot, get 2/2 survival instincts
    thanks for the input i am going to change to that spec and try it out.. and its good to know that for my gs thats normal dps thanks again

5. thanks for the input i am going to change to that spec and try it out.. and its good to know that for my gs thats normal dps thanks again
    U should be doing aroind 7k dps with that gear and weapon..
    Edited: July 13, 2021

6. U should be doing aroind 7k dps with that gear and weapon..
    on hc dummy aint no way hes gonna do 7k dps with barely 400 arp and stats like crazy, hes got 10% hit, mediocre gems, and not best items

7. u just need a bit of gear and put all arp gems until u have 1400

8. You're gemming armor penetration way too early. You need to gem all agility until you have *at least* 900 armor penetration from your gear alone+a trinket like DBW or STS. Otherwise it's wasted value, armor penetration is only good if you're close to or can hit the cap.