1. 3 Weeks Ago  

[Icecrown] - Scroll of Deception turn in

Hi,

Can i suggest to maybe consider adding a vendor or a way to trade in X amount of Scrolls of deception for Scrolls of Purification or even a Legendary scroll of deception?

Can be something like:
    - 5 scrolls of deception = 1 scroll of purification
    - 50 scrolls of deception = 1 legendary scroll of deception

Maybe the Legendary scroll can be argued it's only reserved for coins, however at least consider the trade-ins for a Scroll of Purification.

Thanks,
    S.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    i doubt they change the system. specially when the reason is something this easy to fix.

for the scroll of purification, just use the scroll of deception on the item you want to "cleanse", and use its own essence on itself, and viola! cleansed item!. the only items it would not work would be legendaries, and i doubt they change how scrolls are obtained just for that.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    i doubt they change the system. specially when the reason is something this easy to fix.

for the scroll of purification, just use the scroll of deception on the item you want to "cleanse", and use its own essence on itself, and viola! cleansed item!. the only items it would not work would be legendaries, and i doubt they change how scrolls are obtained just for that.
    Yeah, no. That doesn't work. It gives the message: "that item already has that appearance". You need scrolls of purification.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  

Totally wrong. When using it on the tmoged item it gives an error message.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    welp, my bad. havent tryed that in a looong time. it used to work xD

still doubt they change the system...

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I think its a great idea and also its not that easy to get 50 Scroll its a life time tho since its only like 1 scroll per week so 50 weeks at max is a really good price for a 50 coin scroll lol