1. [Icecrown] - Scroll of Deception turn in

Hi,

Can i suggest to maybe consider adding a vendor or a way to trade in X amount of Scrolls of deception for Scrolls of Purification or even a Legendary scroll of deception?

Can be something like:
    - 5 scrolls of deception = 1 scroll of purification
    - 50 scrolls of deception = 1 legendary scroll of deception

Maybe the Legendary scroll can be argued it's only reserved for coins, however at least consider the trade-ins for a Scroll of Purification.

Thanks,
    S.

2. i doubt they change the system. specially when the reason is something this easy to fix.

for the scroll of purification, just use the scroll of deception on the item you want to "cleanse", and use its own essence on itself, and viola! cleansed item!. the only items it would not work would be legendaries, and i doubt they change how scrolls are obtained just for that.

3. i doubt they change the system. specially when the reason is something this easy to fix.

for the scroll of purification, just use the scroll of deception on the item you want to "cleanse", and use its own essence on itself, and viola! cleansed item!. the only items it would not work would be legendaries, and i doubt they change how scrolls are obtained just for that.
    Yeah, no. That doesn't work. It gives the message: "that item already has that appearance". You need scrolls of purification.

4. i doubt they change the system. specially when the reason is something this easy to fix.

Totally wrong. When using it on the tmoged item it gives an error message.

5. welp, my bad. havent tryed that in a looong time. it used to work xD

still doubt they change the system...

6. I think its a great idea and also its not that easy to get 50 Scroll its a life time tho since its only like 1 scroll per week so 50 weeks at max is a really good price for a 50 coin scroll lol

7. welp, my bad. havent tryed that in a looong time. it used to work xD

still doubt they change the system...
    I'm not asking them to change the system... i'm simply asking them to consider making scrolls of purification more accessible to a larger audience. Would still require a good amount of farming on the part of the "Trader" to trade-in 5 scrolls of deception for 1 single scroll of purification?
    I think that's very reasonable, considering the amount of time it takes to farm 5 scrolls of deception.

8. You do realize legendary scroll does same thing as normal? I believe (could be wrong) that legendary is the name of the purchased scroll vs the regular dropped ones. You can xmog legendary items with normal scrolls, or, at the very least, you can xmog the appearance of a non legendary item onto a legendary item.

9. You do realize legendary scroll does same thing as normal? I believe (could be wrong) that legendary is the name of the purchased scroll vs the regular dropped ones. You can xmog legendary items with normal scrolls, or, at the very least, you can xmog the appearance of a non legendary item onto a legendary item.
    Legendary scroll is the scroll used in transmogging legendary items, like Thunderfury and Sulfuras. They can't be transmogged to your weapons by the usual (epic) scroll of deception and they need the 50 coins (legendary) scroll of deception from the store.