1. If only they wrote something from warmane, the departures do not stop where to look for the problem ???

2. I'm still getting booted, happened within 1 minute of logging on today, was just about to whisper someone about an invite to a raid run and people around me started running in place, I noticed my whisper didn't send and I was also stuck when trying to mount up or use abilities. Lost a spot in a potential raid and immediately got turned off from playing the game. What we are supposed to do about this? I agree with Sergey, it would be nice to get a response from Warmane. I noticed my thread was merged with/added to this one so clearly someone is trying to do something about it, which I appreciate.

3. im from sweden and have same problem plz warmane HELP1111111

4. Just got disconnected several times, and once while playing on my Paladin+Shaman at the same time, I got the "DC mode" (like a massive lag spike where everyone is running in place and you can't cast anything past the startup animation) on both clients, but only my shaman actually got booted to login screen. Logged back in with Shaman and while waiting for it to connect, my Paladin client started working again. This thing makes no sense to me whatsoever, lol.

5. I've tried everything I can. Only VPN LUXEMBOURG helped. Try it! As soon as it flew out, I turned on the VPN and everything worked.

6. I've tried everything I can. Only VPN LUXEMBOURG helped. Try it! As soon as it flew out, I turned on the VPN and everything worked.

Tried this just now, had it running for 20 minutes and still got DC/Kicked :( no internet connection issues whatsoever on my side.

7. 1

Tried this just now, had it running for 20 minutes and still got DC/Kicked :( no internet connection issues whatsoever on my side.
    With a VPN, everything is clearly visible to me, not only this is the problem

8. Just raid led a VoA10 pug and it was extremely hard to do with the random disconnects constantly booting me from the game and forcing me to wait several minutes at a time due to the "a character with this name already exists" message, causing me to lose whispers from people, having people leave with no word cause leader keeps D/Cing... Thankfully I had two guildies with me who helped me LFM and do the raid. After like an hour of looking, we had finally filled the raid (10 man, mind you) and were ready to go. I got booted immediately upon the first pull and had to ask them to wipe after logging back in (and the ID reset so we had to do trash again). Super embarrassing not to mention EXTREMELY frustrating. Killed it smooth no problem second pull. Thank f****ng god there was no D/C second time. I'm starting to want to call this something other than D/C. Disconnecting is associated with internet service issues. This is just warmane booting me from the game for whatever reason. I have Ulduar 25 progression raid tomorrow. I hope this doesn't cause me to have to be benched, or even worse, disband the guild.

9. I can't play at all any more, can't finish a daily heroic or a battleground as it kicks me before either ends.

10. the problem is still not resolved, ping to IP servers also has connection errors during a long check!

11. Over a week and not one reply from warmane staff...that is customer service my friends

12. Over a week and not one reply from warmane staff...that is customer service my friends
    open a ticket if you need staff

and smarter idea would be to contact your ISP, just like FAQ mentions with this type of problem

13. open a ticket if you need staff

and smarter idea would be to contact your ISP, just like FAQ mentions with this type of problem
    There's not enough information to go to the ISP right now. First we need to know what address the ISP has to test the connection to. Is it logon.warmane.com? Or something else?

When I was disconnected and couldn't reconnect again, I did both pinging and tracerts on logon.warmane.com and both were successful, so apparently it's not that simple...

14. "open a ticket if you need staff

and smarter idea would be to contact your ISP, just like FAQ mentions with this type of problem!"

So random people with different ISPs in the world suddenly have the same problem..........................................
    Edited: July 24, 2021

15. Have the same problem. I'm in Russia. Tried clean reinstall of Windows, didn't help.

First 12345 ... Last