1. Over a week and not one reply from warmane staff...that is customer service my friends
    I made a ticket and this was their response to this issue
    https://gyazo.com/05fe1e24024103067f3108d6233bcf17

2. From sweden as well, also experiencing the same issues as the previous mentions. :#

3. In raid right now, almost got kicked on XT Deconstructor but somehow regained control of my character after about 15-20 seconds. Nearly wiped raid with Searing Light since character stays online and in place. Got booted on Iron Council. Wiped raid with Rune of Death on top of Rune of Power so we lost damage and control of the fight. This is making the game completely unplayable.

Confirmed from two guildies in India same thing was happening to them last week in Ulduar.
    Edited: July 24, 2021

4. So if we contact our ISPs, what address should we tell them to test connecting to? Would be nice to get a response from staff on this matter as there is zero info available in this regard currently.

I assume that it's not logon.warmane.com because it pings and traces just fine when we can't connect to the server.

5. I can't raid like this, game is unplayable. Please, can someone from Warmane staff assist us in what we can do about this? Literally anything. Contact ISP and say what?

6. Guys do you have problems with other servers as well?
    I have the disconnects with other servers also.
    What about Blizzard servers?

7. Guys do you have problems with other servers as well?
    I have the disconnects with other servers also.
    What about Blizzard servers?
    no this issue is on warmane only.

8. Same for me, since season reset i keep getting DC's. I'm also from Sweden, this is not playable.

9. I've been playing on the server for 6 years and I haven't had such a problem so far, I hope they fix their server someday

10. Never had a single issue like this last raid playing Frostmourne season 1, or any other server. Only now recently on FM2.

I don't dare queue arenas with this, at high mmr, one of these random DCs is too huge of a loss to something this random. :/

11. Constant DC'ng on Icecrown or Frostmourne

I'm new to warmane and was trying to start playing WOTLK, but on both Icecrown and Frostmourne servers I immediately disconnect within one to two mintues of logging into my character. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution? Thanks!

12. Yes, there are several people who is having the same issue. Including me.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=437941

13. I have same issue,started about 2-3 weeks ago... I start pc, start game and then I can play for good 1-2 mins till I get dc repedeatly. Only fix in my case is to restart pc and then it's all good again. German isp.

14. is the administration going to solve the problem?
    Disconnection problem only on Warmane, on the official server or on other private servers, no, as in other games
    Edited: July 25, 2021

15. I have the same problem. I did my best, but it didn't help. I even changed the internet. endless D/C

First ... 23456 ... Last