1. Game disconnect

All the time when I play I have disconnects, in raids, dungeon and just when I stand, but my character still remains in the game I do not know why I can only play for 20-30 minutes and then I have to wait until I can log on to the server it's not fast. The computer is good should be no problems.
    For 2-3 weeks everything was fine this problem is already going like 2 days. Pls help!

2. Getting disconnected

When i join the realm yesterday i played for like 10 minutes then got disconnected and put in the realm screen so i pressed my realm and it loaded and said success but it never went any further than that so i eventually got put in the realm screen again so i tried one more time and had the same problem. I tried another realm and still the same problem so i said screw it and played something else. I logged in today and it seemed to work and then about 5 minutes later i got dc and the same problem is going on now. I have tried restarting and redownloading. Also tried to start without any addons.

3. There seem to be some connection issues going on atm.

4. Don't hold you breath for a fix any day soon ladies and germs....Staff have no idea how to fix this

"Smyth
    Jul 24, 2021 We are unable to assist with or diagnose client & connection issues via this system.

You'll need to diagnose the issue(s) yourself via troubleshooting tips within the Warmane forums & Google.

Q/A:
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132

Technical Guides:
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

Error Codes:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?156279"

5. Those links don't help the slightest. There's no error code in this case, you can still ping and trace logon.warmane.com when you can't connect to the server and we don't even know what to tell our ISP if we call them.

This began as a constant problem the moment the servers went up after the arena season ending four days ago. Before that I only had this happen twice, sporadically. Now it's been constant every single day so far.

I guess we have to see this as something positive, fate is telling us to quit this game and do something more productive with our time :D Be happy guys!

6. well.. this sucks, was really hyped about playing wotlk again. downloaded game and started playing yesterday. been dcing and not being able to play until now level 54. Im getting so pissed but i really wanted to play. however this is making me too pissed for it to be worth playing, with big problems coming when i reach max level.

when entering any dungeon i start with saying that ill be back after DC(5 min ish).

also in sweden.

staff better fix this before losing a lot of players, we cant play like this.

7. I can't finish a single alterac valley bg (which seems to be extremely popular today in terms of which battleground the RBG system chooses) today, whenever I get dropped by Warmane and log back in, I'm out of the BG with deserter debuff. I lost two arena games today when trying to grind arena rating at 1900+ mmr, would otherwise have likely won those games, but because of being dropped, it was just an instant loss, losing us ~35 rating combined. Such an awful anticlimactic experience.
    Edited: July 25, 2021

8. I MAY HAVE MADE SOME SORT OF A DISCOVERY REGARDING THIS ISSUE!!! The last hour or so I played tonight, I decided I was going reset IP (renew dhcp lease), and start stopwatch on my phone right after connecting to warmane from the login screen to see if I could find some sort of consistency with the disconnects. This is my disconnect log.

<stopwatch at> 22 minutes, went alterac valley with paladin and logged shaman in 2nd client.

<stopwatch at 33 minutes> Started to get ‘DC mode’ on both shaman and paladin, got kicked to login screen only on paladin after a ~20 second spike with both. logged back in to paladin and reset stopwatch.

stopwatch reset

<stopwatch at 0 minutes> after logging back in on paladin, shaman still fine in wintergrasp but pala got kicked from rbg

<stop watch at 6 minutes>.. nothing…

<stop watch at 26 minutes>.. still nothing…

<stopwatch at ~33 minutes> ‘DC mode’ for a couple seconds, latency fine, internet fine

<stopwatch at ~48 minutes> alt tabbed back from googling to find both characters in ‘DC mode’, went back to normal after maybe half a minute, still, latency fine, internet fine, latency shown yellow >300 ms, but casting with quartz clearly shows <80 ms

<stopwatch at 1 hr 4 minutes> have to go to bed but will wait until about 33 minutes since last ‘DC mode’ and check if it happens again. That’s somewhat consistent at least. Almost 1hr 6 minutes soon. Will wait until 1hr 15 mins to see.

<stopwatch at 1hr 6minutes> ‘DC mode’ again at 1hr 06m!!!!!! Didn’t actually get kicked this time, the ‘DC mode’ lasted for about the same time as well.

This may mean that this potential kick from server might happen once every 33 minutes after connecting. I'm basing this "after connecting" point in time on when I reset my IP. Please everyone, if you have the patience to try some test like this, please share your results here. If for whatever reason there is actually some consistency in this happening around every 33 minutes, maybe we can at least try to work around the issue by actively keeping this in mind when doing something like arenas or raiding, so that you can log out and reset your ip or something around the time when you predict the dc is going to happen. It may add a few minutes to your guild's raid run every time you need to log out, resulting in perhaps 15 minutes extended raid time in total if everything were to be fine, but in the case where you prevent a DC, you could actually be saving so much time since your raid won't be forced to wipe on that boss pull if you're playing an essential role for that fight like tank or heal.

What a mouthful, sorry about the extremely sloppy writeup, it's 6 am here and I am super tired after trying to work this out and get a 10 man ulduar group planned for my guild. Good luck everyone and I hope you have the patience to test this and share your results with me. Maybe we could actually get somewhere with this. If not a fix, at least we can find a consistent workaround. Cheers and goodnight

Edit: okay I stayed up just to see what would happen at 1hr 39 minutes... Turns out literally nothing happened. Although, at 1hr 49 minutes, I got 'DC mode' and was booted entirely, kicked to login screen with "You have been disconnected from the server". Logged back in immediately with no issue. :S Awkward. Still, please test and share your results.
    Edited: July 26, 2021

9. I already created a topic about shutting down the server, even threw off a ping to 3 well-known ip addresses of the server, on almost every one with a long trace for each ip it gives a loss of connections for long periods of time! We have been talking about this for a week now, until nowhere and no one have answered, or the administration thinks that they are all right! But no, there are no such problems anywhere and have never observed here except for the last month, draw conclusions what kind of updates were in the servers!
    Play it so far it's impossible

10. I guess we have to see this as something positive, fate is telling us to quit this game and do something more productive with our time :D Be happy guys!
    It seems to be true
    Too many people complain, this cannot be ignored

11. Hey, I am investigating this issue. I would like to know which country and/or ISP you guys are using, as it seems to be only affecting certain areas. (You can PM me with this info too)

Edit: Please also add when the disconnects first started occuring

12. Hey, I am investigating this issue. I would like to know which country and/or ISP you guys are using, as it seems to be only affecting certain areas.
    Russia, Moscow, Akado

13. Hey, I am investigating this issue. I would like to know which country and/or ISP you guys are using, as it seems to be only affecting certain areas. (You can PM me with this info too)

ISP: Bynet AB

14. A friend of mine and myself are having this issue since a couple hours ago, we are both from Spain

First ... 34567 ... Last