1. If you gonna use paid VPN - noor, you shouldn't be banned. All people who got banned for VPN were using free versions, which are known as source of false/malicious advertising and scam

2. why would I pay for a vpn that I don't need to play here, but that's what in a month the problems have never been fixed, that's what needs to be solved

3. Than go contact your ISPs aswel guys. Server were not moved, neither there was any other physical change with it. It's not server staff fault at all, they can't snap and resolve this issue magicaly in a second.
    I just don't like when people who know nothing start blaming those who they think are "responsible", doing it for hours and days; instead of redirecting such energy to find clues and ways to what realy happened and what to do to continue enjoy gaming.
    P.S. and yes, i'm writing all of this in thread cuz it is my right aswel to be vocal, i think they need to know that there people who support them and won't start unreasonable claims and demands. Hysteria was never a way to solve a problem, so making support tickets and one detailed thread would serve better than starting drama "witch hunt" thread about connection issue
    Edited: July 28, 2021

4. Than go contact your ISPs aswel guys. Server were not moved, neither there was any other physical change with it. It's not server staff fault at all, they can't snap and resolve this issue magicaly in a second.
    I just don't like when people who know nothing start blaming those who they think are "responsible", doing it for hours and days; instead of redirecting such energy to find clues and ways to what realy happened and what to do to continue enjoy gaming.
    P.S. and yes, i'm writing all of this in thread cuz it is my right aswel to be vocal, i think they need to know that there people who support them and won't start unreasonable claims and demands. Hysteria was never a way to solve a problem, so making support tickets and one detailed thread would serve better than starting drama "witch hunt" thread about connection issue
    Im curious, how did you get so smart that you know what caused these problems? This is also a problem Warmane, that there is a loss of communication, because they enable us or not enable us to play, we are their customers, the problems of business relationships within the company customers should not care, we just need the goods, we are waiting for a month, no one beats himself on the head, we are only interested in how soon the problem will be solved! On the players side there is no problem, "ANY" other private server is running stable, just like the official ones! Its good that you are acting as a defender, but no one attacked them!

5. No ****

Than go contact your ISPs aswel guys. Server were not moved, neither there was any other physical change with it. It's not server staff fault at all, they can't snap and resolve this issue magicaly in a second.
    My man almost everyone here have only written something cause every other option has failed. Ofcourse ive talked to my isp this is a issue on warmanes side they even said so. Also i only dc on certain servers how is that a me issue when i can connect to Icecrown and not to Frostmourne.

6. I haven't been disconnected from the server in two hours maybe they do something i don't know

7. Im curious, how did you get so smart that you know what caused these problems? This is also a problem Warmane, that there is a loss of communication, because they enable us or not enable us to play, we are their customers, the problems of business relationships within the company customers should not care, we just need the goods, we are waiting for a month, no one beats himself on the head, we are only interested in how soon the problem will be solved! On the players side there is no problem, "ANY" other private server is running stable, just like the official ones! Its good that you are acting as a defender, but no one attacked them!
    Ok, Karen.

As Midna already stated:
    We have checked everything we can on our server side, the issue seems to be a routing error. If you are affected and looking for a quick fix I would suggest trying to play through a paid VPN. (free ones are risky to land on banned IPs). I will keep posting updates as I get more info, sadly the issue is out of our direct control, we are doing everything we can to resolve it asap.
    I took the liberty of bolding the last sentence.

There's no need to repeat every 15 minutes "We are working on this issue, please have patience, thank you." That would be 2976 messages if the problem lasted 31 days. Everybody would get tired after what, 10 messages? How many messages would you read before you'd start telling them "stop posting this **** and get to work!"?

They can't provide any ETA for the fix, as many would take it for granted, and then storm the forums and complain further.

So, it's now your turn to show how good customer you are, and understand sometimes there are problems with businesses. Some problems can be solved within minutes, some problems might take a week to fix. Some problems might take a little bit longer.

You speak like you don't really care that much about the business (Warmane), you just care about your own belly, and what goods you can shove in it. You have no obligation to play here, they provide this service for free for you to have some fun with friends. It would be nice to see people actually showing that respect on occasion. Not just by donating, but saying thanks. The only thanks Midna got out of this 9 page topic so far was from schmergle.

Thank you.

8. Was quite alright for a few days this week, but today it started coming back and a lot more frequent

9. I'm on a modem and I started the router but it still throws out of the server

10. Every timethis happens in a battleground you get kicked out and left with deserter debuff for 15 mins:D

11. Played last 2 days without a single issue but now im getting very frequent disconnects, couldnt even log in for more than 10 seconds earlier.

edit: should add the realm is Lordaeron and im playing from Estonia
    Edited: August 5, 2021

12. I've been playing for three days and I haven't been disconnected out once

First ... 789