1. happened to me the whole morning too i decided to stop playing as its not enjoyable getting constant DCs
    from Sweden

2. happened to me the whole morning too i decided to stop playing as its not enjoyable getting constant DCs
    from Sweden
    So it is indeed happening to other players!! I'm from Sweden as well and live in Malmö. Perhaps there's a connection here.

3. the game logged me out when in dungen and cant logg back again!
    I logg back in and it say success but i cant chouse any realm at all.

4. The problems began again. Apparently all that remains is to wait

5. At least we know the problem isn't on our side.

I did a tracert and this time all nodes are connected, so it's not even a connectivity issue in the nodes between our IP and the server like I thought last week.

6. Yep, same trouble. I was disconnected arount 15:00 GMT+5 and still can't enter.

7. Don't know if Warmane staff did something or not, but I've been able to play for a full hour now without any disconnects.

Edit: Just logged on a while ago, and the issue is back (5 hours later after my original post).
    Edited: July 22, 2021

8. "you have been disconnected from the server"

Hey,

For some reason every time I try to log into my account, it comes up with a prompt saying "you have been disconnected from the server' even before I get the chance to log in. I was not able to get past the initial sign in screen.

Thank you in advance for some advice.

9. I have the same issue, dc after what seems to be random minutes, can be intervalls of 10-40mins then DC and it gets stuck at connecting while relogging

10. I have the same issue, dc after what seems to be random minutes, can be intervalls of 10-40mins then DC and it gets stuck at connecting while relogging
    Which ISP do you use? Want to know if perhaps there's an issue with a certain ISP before I call them (I got Bredband 2 right now).

11. Which ISP do you use? Want to know if perhaps there's an issue with a certain ISP before I call them (I got Bredband 2 right now).
    im on ipsweden

12. it starts two weeks ago geting disconnected every 20 minutes and i have to wait 5 min to log in

13. Thanks. I guess it means it's not an ISP-specific issue either.
    Only thing I can guess is that it's an issue on either Warmanes end or in some node between our country and their server (even though tracert shows that all nodes respond just fine).

If you meant realmlist.wtf and config.wtf, both are set to logon.warmane.com for years now. I never had any problems like this until around a week ago. Haven't changed my settings, my ISP or any hardware that could affect the connectivity to the server.

First 1234 ... Last