1. For real now?

Why everyone moved to ally tho?

Like literally if you queue for bg and pops up Alterac Valley, theres 2 guilds doing premade 24/7....and horde moved to ally now

we were supposed to destroy them not to join them! gosh

ya'll kids for real..

2. iF yOu wAnT tO pVp gO aLlIaNcE

3. Like literally if you queue for bg and pops up Alterac Valley, theres 2 guilds doing premade 24/7....and horde moved to ally now
    Now you know how ally felt. 50% of the time you joined a random BG, you ended up in an AV farm fest. Don't worry. You can just leave the BG, get deserter, requeue and then end up in the same AV farm fest. It's really fun.

4. iF yOu wAnT tO pVp gO aLlIaNcE
    That shouldn't be the case.

5. double trinket = sex, nuf said.

i'd love to roll horde if they allow me to pick human horde tho.

6. Why everyone moved to ally tho?

Like literally if you queue for bg and pops up Alterac Valley, theres 2 guilds doing premade 24/7....and horde moved to ally now

we were supposed to destroy them not to join them! gosh

ya'll kids for real..
    OD is playing again and is spamming AV, thats litterly the only reason ally started winning. Cause of that majority of HK farmers are going to go ally to get their HKs.

7. Cause of that majority of HK farmers are going to go ally to get their HKs.
    Think on how sad that is and what BGs have come down to.
    Edited: July 14, 2021

8. Turned off merc mode the moment i noticed the "big" pvp names on ally side lmao. Rather have 10m que then to get farmed by then lol

9. Think on how sad that is and what BGs have come down to.
    Not defending them but im guilty of it aswell. For me its more of a "im way to bored with everything else let's que 1-2 AVs and afk inside of them to get HKs while browsing youtube"

10. Not defending them but im guilty of it aswell. For me its more of a "im way to bored with everything else let's que 1-2 AVs and afk inside of them to get HKs while browsing youtube"
    It's cringe. Changing a faction so you can AFK amidst the circlejerking apes from Icecrown in full BiS gear while they farm 3 people on a graveyard in a BG with 600 points, I mean wow.. What's worse is the spam of "Report player for away" you get from them if you cap that graveyard. They should be banned imo.

I would understand suppressing them under graveyard if you cap and guard nearby towers but completely ignoring every single objective, including our own that enemy caps, just to farm 3 people is pathetic and *****ic.
    Edited: July 14, 2021

11. That shouldn't be the case.
    Good thing it's not.