1. Regarding a certain Guide

I am currently writing a Guide on how to flip items on the auction house with efficiency.

The guide is pretty in depth so far and covers all explanations needed to become a stock exchange master.

I will finish that guide to complement my genius for finding definitions that lead to success anyway. but there is an important question that I need to ask staff before I publish it on this website.

The Guide contains very precise Algorithmic instructions and explanations on how to find your own successful algorithm when what to do and different "tools" like options and operations.
    Everything explained in a way that it's easily repeatable.

Now I hope to be able to write the guide that makes it easy for all of us. But I fear that these instructions could be abused in a technical way.
    I considered Excel as a calculator program for that but sadly it's not free.

My restraints are that someone could abuse the guide and write an automated program like an Addon to do the stuff wich would be cool but I don't have enough server experience on how much impact such a Guide would have on the game/players and if you would even allow the use of such an Addon.

So my questions that demand answers are:

Would you mind such a Guide?

Would you allow the creation of such an Addon?

Would you even allow me to post my guide on the forum to improve it?

2. Post whatver you want, as long as it doesn't break rules.

Make sure your addon doesn't cross the line of automation or you will get parmabanned.

I made my dozens of millions gold by flipping, tbh I cant imagine what secret magical knowledge you are worried to share here. I think everyone knows "HOW", just no one has persistence to do it, they just cry how they will get me banned for botting and whatever else they imagine, because they simply cant comprehend whats possible.. uhh sorry.

But addon specialized for Warmane would be cool, taking into account rates, squishes and past trends. Info is already out there, people are using it. I just can't imagine it being worth the effort - such grade AI in an addon that can predict with success when and what to sell/buy and actually bear fruit. When you can just take a look in 3mins without an addon. But hey, maybe I simply cant comprehend what's possible.

Anyway good luck.

3. Well this would be considered a very small AI. But yeah the information is out there, so why not pointing out the perfect equation for a successful strategy?
    If I can finish instructions on how to find an Option and how to operate with them accordingly, I can at least use that to find a factor of Gold Gained/GoldSpend or something like that.

I can't even code Addons for Wow yet but I think that little scripting for just one equation that tells me if what I have planned is working out or not is worth the gold and the time. And just for fun.

I was just kinda worried if it was against the rules giving everyone the Intel to overthrow the Auction house with little to no effort at all.
    Since this enables everyone to just flip items instead of farming like I do :D

Not to mention what would happen to the servers economy if everyone would start flipping at once.
    But I think that's just a possibility.

4. Haha, don't worry, economy will take care of itself. It balances itself out, with extreme efficiency I might add.

5. Well then, I'm already on to the tutorials how to create an Addon and I'm surprised that lua is so similar to basic that it hurts that I didn't have the idea before.

Just one thing that I cannot find any information on is something I have heard.
    I cannot reconfirm that because I didn't test it yet sooo...

Do I need special permissions to access API functions? There was a video that stated that since cataclysm the API changed so much that the tutorials could not apply.

Im watching the Mayron Tutorials on youtube