1. Lost Totem of the Earthen ring

Hello

I deleted my Totem of the Earthen ring, but can not get it back from NPC where I turned quest. NPC name is Farseer Eannu. There should be an option to get back lost totem, I think it is working on horde side.
    Please mail me or put in my back new one as there is no other way to get it.
    Character name: Roofie
    Realm: Lordareon

2. So basically, the GM gave back the 4 basic totems, but now, I can't turn in the quest to get the relic back. Do they reset quests somehow? Thanks, if not, I'll perma have those items around.

3. Just get to Outland and do easy quest from Cenarion Expedition in HFP near Zangarmash to get yourself relic that replaces them

4. Just get to Outland and do easy quest from Cenarion Expedition in HFP near Zangarmash to get yourself relic that replaces them
    Nice, will they get removed and replaced or do I still need to keep them in the bank as I'm not able to delete them?

5. So basically, the GM gave back the 4 basic totems, but now, I can't turn in the quest to get the relic back. Do they reset quests somehow? Thanks, if not, I'll perma have those items around.
    You won't need the totems once you get higher level one that counts as all totems anyway.

The first you'll come across is probably https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/?item=28066.

6. I know, but I still need to keep the 4 others somewhere right?

7. I know, but I still need to keep the 4 others somewhere right?
    You don't because the one he linked counts as all 4 at once, as you can read in the description of the item: "Counts as an Air, Earth, Fire and Water totem."

8. I know, the point is, will the BASIC 4 totems be removed from my inventory/bank AND replaced by that relic, or I'll keep them in my inventory + relic?

9. I know, the point is, will the BASIC 4 totems be removed from my inventory/bank AND replaced by that relic, or I'll keep them in my inventory + relic?
    The four basic totems are just fillers until you get a totem that counts as all elemental totems as one totem. Once you get totem that counts as all elemental totems, the four totems/earthen ring totem won't have any use. They'll just take inventory/bank space.

The relic that I linked, is a quest reward from Hellfire Peninsula, you don't need to have any of the previous totems you have to get it.