1. Epic Gems for Honor and Arctic Fur Vendor (Icecrown)

On Icecrown, the vendors are not offering epic gems for honor still, and the Arctic Fur vendor in Dalaran named Braeg Stoutbeard does not offer Arctic fur in exchange for 10 Heavy Borean Leather. Any chance we can get a dev or a mod to pop up and explain why they were removed? If it's a bug, when can we expect an ETA on a fix?

This is specifically on the Alliance side, if the Horde side has these enabled please comment so we can pass this to the devs/mods.
    Edited: July 21, 2021

2. Being 21 of july 2021, there are no gem vendor in Dalaran with Emblems of heroism, also there are no gem vendor in Stormwind with honor points.
    I would like to know why it is happening. I am talking in name of Alliance players; is it also happening in horde side?

3. Same on horde side, found another thread from 2020. The same thing happened one year ago and was patched a few days later (took 4 days) => http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=422024

Hopefully this will be restored soon

4. T10 (cloth) is missing too..not sure about plate/mail/leather but probably the same

5. Indeed, I checked on plate + cloth and couldnt buy it from Dalaran (horde side)