1. Player always AFK'ing during WG battles

So for the past few weeks I have constantly seen this player joining WG battles only to AFK. I have added him to my list and he literally logs in a couple minutes before the battles, ques, and then just stays AFK in the graveyard/WG fortress.
    I was then putting some auctions for uncut gems on the AH and I noticed that he also does this. This guy is literally farming honor by being AFK and doing nothing. Is this an offense that leads to a ban, or not? It's just annoying simply because, not only does he occupy a slot during the battle, but he undercuts everyone on the uncut gems by a LOT.
    This is really harsh for everyone else earning their honor points fair and square.

2. I'm guessing AFK in WG is pretty much same as AFK in BG. Record some evidence, upload it and slap it in an in-game report. See what happens.

3. I guess they are to some extend the same thing, difference is, during WG battles you can't really be kicked out for inactivity, and the amount of honor you get out of it is greatly bigger as well. It sucks mostly because he is undercutting everyone on the AH by placing uncut gems waaay cheaper than the usual price.
    I can record this person doing it, but I'm not sure he will get any punishment for it. I will try, though. Thanks for the response.