1. Something is very wrong....

Obviously bug reports are a thing, but this needs immediate attention or comment by warmane staff. Many end game vendors will not sell anything. From JC recipies to t10 pieces. I am not the only one who has this problem and I am absolutely shocked there isn't a forum post on it yet.

2. even the epic gems that we buy with Emblem of Heroism are gone.. apparently there was a similar bug last year

3. even the epic gems that we buy with Emblem of Heroism are gone.. apparently there was a similar bug last year
    How long was the fix? I don't remember it last year

4. How long was the fix? I don't remember it last year
    Took a few days to fix them. I don't see how it's such a problem to hold onto your honor for extra few days and then buy gems..

5. Took a few days to fix them. I don't see how it's such a problem to hold onto your honor for extra few days and then buy gems..
    There isn't? Did I imply that there was? I wasn't aware that it had happened before, for all I knew there was a major game breaking bug that needed to be fixed asap. And as it turns out, there is.

6. There isn't? Did I imply that there was? I wasn't aware that it had happened before, for all I knew there was a major game breaking bug that needed to be fixed asap. And as it turns out, there is.
    Not being able to buy gems for 2 days isn't game breaking.
    For the record, the gems are up. So they've been broken for maybe 6 hours. My gameplay was truly impaired. :/

And idk how long you've been here but they rarely comment on such issues since they repair them as soon as they're aware of them. 10 people posting in 10 different threads is more than enough for them to notice it. Posting about something that you're gonna fix immediately is kind of pointless and making a fuss out of nothing, wouldn't you say?
    Edited: July 21, 2021