Hello,

I have recently participated in a Black Temple pug raid in which highly appreciated the experience I went through as a head start.

I looted [Amice of the Stoic Watch] (Shoulders item, mail for Resto Shamans mainly, that is the class I am playing) and the skin I got for it is a Tier 6 hunter (TBC). I was wondering if the chosen look is random in this case or if it is meant to be that way.

My suggestion is if the item is mainly for Shamans in this case (with MP5, SP & crit) wouldn't it be best to have the item's skin suitable for the class it is supposed to wear it as a priority?

Just to elaborate a bit more:

It is a Mail item with MP5 that looks like what Hunters used to wear in TBC, it would be more consistent to have it look like what Shamans' Tier 6 gear look like.

This is definitely not a suggestion to be considered as an urgent priority considering what needs to be worked on to ensure a good gaming experience for players. It is just an idea to make things more consistent that would allow players to play more & have a variety of choices to chase / farm if they are a transmogrification enthusiasts such as myself, especially if TBC is believed to be one of the best extensions that contained a great level of artistic details when it came to designing how the gear for each class look like.

Looking forward to hear more opinions & ideas :)