Hey macro nerds, I've been looking all over the internet with no success trying to find a macro that will show the user interface window for the pet paper doll in game, i.e the window that shows the name and model of your pet with their stats like armor, stamina, strength, agility, bonus spell damage, spell school resistances, attack power, damage range, and so on.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, classes with permanent pets like Hunter, Warlock and Unholy specced Death Knights can access this window by simply summoning their pet, opening their character paper doll (C or CTRL+C) and clicking on the "Pets" tab (where you normally see only your mounts/non-combat pets on other classes) shown here in this image - https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Pet...ts_tab-Pet.png

I know there's a script (either /run or /script) command for this since I've used it a few years ago to check the stats of my Enhancement Shaman's Spirit Wolves. I wish to do this again and the only way to see their paper doll with the stats shown is to use a script like this, since without this script, there is no way to see this window for summoned pets like Spirit Wolf, Ebon Gargoyle, Water Elemental, etc.

I hope someone understands what I'm asking for and has the knowledge to help me figure it out ^^ Thanks in advance.