1. Weird players disapearing

So I made Ticket a while ago about that issue , while im outside Icecrown Citadel all around i can't see any player either horde or ally dissapearing meeting stone and npcs it like a barrier around icc if i go further away everyone start to apear. Same issue is when i enter horde cities Orgrimmar and Undercity no Horde player no npcs at all and when i do For The Alliance i can't see aswell my raid members.

I done Unstuck and all quests from icc ship as some1 adviced me to do still not fixed .
    It happens only on 2 chars rogue and druid while on dk and priest everything is ok .
    I made bugtracker subject but i feel in there it gonna stay frozen for very long .
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/104156 There some ss if some1 wanna check

Does any1 know answer to fix that issue?

Update : Well just done that quest on my rogue with assisting king and jaina in UC but still bug exist.
    Edited: July 29, 2021 Reason: answering

2. You started "Battle for Undercity" quest but never finished it which made your Ogrimmar and Undercity differently phased than other players. Open a ticket in-game and explain that you're in the wrong phase and ask to be repositioned.