1. Standing on the mail with mammoth

So, it's been several days in Stormwind where this guy stand on the mail next to the auction house with a mammothso you cant click on it, and if you tell them something, they start insulting you. I know there's another mail, but they do this on purpose because I've seen the same guy doing that. To make things worse, this is not banneable, appartently. I've been taking pics of it while they're standing there insulting others, and they get away with it all the time. Can't you do something about it? Like, ban them when I report them? I've sent reports but the response is always something like "sadly, we can't do anything about it". This deserves a punishment/ban, don't you think?

2. Why would they need to do something about it? Why would they need to ban a person for standing in the game?
    You said it yourself, there's another mailbox less than 10 seconds away from that one.
    No, I don't think it deserves a punishment. Stop dramatizing.

3. It's not worth staff's attention or their time. Wasted resources.

Banning players just because they are slight nuisance to you? Sounds like this server would end up having only one player at the end of the month, and that's you. Congratulations and good luck on your raids!