1. No Healer Spec Arena Bracket

Hey just a suggestion for the future.

Would it be possible to add an arena que system which does not include healer specs? I believe by doing so it would make both the 2's and 3's arena season more spicy for the community, which I think everyone will enjoy.

I honestly feel like the change in pace and length in games would make arena more appealing especially in the 2v2 bracket. As for titles and rewards they do not need to equal the grandeur of the original system but I believe adding something would make it more appealing to higher rank players who achieved their status via healer dps comps.

Food for thought

2. That makes no sense. Many dps specs have strong heals. Only thing that could be done, would be -100% healing in that bracket and that gimps many specs too much. It would be dead content pre release.

3. Your "suggestion" is even more disbalanced. How do you want classes like mage, warrior, hunter, DK, rogue and warlock fight vs paladins, shamans, priests and druids? Who have instant heals and HoTs even as pure DPS?

4. Thats what im saying. Most classes suffer from that and dead content before release

5. Another thing would be. Debuff: more time spend, less healing. 100>75>50>25>0 as time passes. That could be interesting?

6. Your "suggestion" is even more disbalanced. How do you want classes like mage, warrior, hunter, DK, rogue and warlock fight vs paladins, shamans, priests and druids? Who have instant heals and HoTs even as pure DPS?
    Ez if it will be 3vs3.

7. 3v3. 2 prot palas and preg pala. Win.