1. Multiboxing in Rated arenas

Hello everyone!
    I have a question that GM in-game didn't really answer me.
    I am a multiboxer and my question is, can i do Rated 2v2 Arenas by making my own multibox team for the Arenas? Meaning can i do Rated Arenas with 2 of my multibox chars in same team?
    Some time ago i have done some of these arenas and i did pretty well, i did around 10 weekly arenas and my team would have even 7-3 arena score which is pretty nice for multiboxing imo. The reason im asking is, im scared of getting banned for whatever reason that GMs might find it, for example MMR dropping? As i get more wins i will get into fight VS stronger opponents and i wont have 7-3 scores anymore, meaning i might even have 0-10 score. Im worried this might cause me getting banned for MMR dropping or anything else.
    Thank you

2. If the rules arent changed, mmr dropping (except what they call "excessive" which is below 1000 mmr) isnt bannable. Though with your logic as you start losing games at higher mmr, you ll start winning again at lower mmr so nothing will change at the end I think.

3. Okay, thank you for the answer. That makes sense too i will be still winning arenas after i loes couple of them.
    So to be sure, its completely legal to do 2v2 rated arenas playing 2 characters as mbox?

4. as i asked gm its better to dont do it and multiboxer always stay away from arenas but u can try

5. Stay away from arenas.
    1 wrong que = perma.

6. eh i played alot of 5s and so did many many other multiboxers when 5v5 was active on Outland realm. The only issue is when you got high enough and only few teams queue they will ban you for wintrading because they didnt quite understand that when 2-3 teams are playing on a whole day you face the same team over and over. THat shouldnt be an issue in 2s tho. Also mmr dropping isnt quite an issue when you drop and keep hovering around that rating, its rather inteded to bust people who had 2,5 mmr and then miraculously drop to 1,5 within a few hours and go back up.
    Edited: August 18, 2021

7. I've pushed 1550 for the achievement and 2/5 wrathful on my 4 eles playing them 2 by 2 a few months ago. Decent ~45% winrate overall over a few hundred matches, which isn't bad since I'm on Lordaeron with no p2w gear usually facing 284 weapons/trinkets all day long, and staying slightly above 1500 MMR.

I'll probably try again for 1600+ eventually once I get a few DFOs/CTSs and 271 weapons for my guys. Abyssal Runes and Battered Hilt weapons just don't really cut it.

But anyway, as long as you don't ever fight yourself or actually arrange any fights, you're completely within the rules, and 2s are active enough that there aren't really concerns about it possibly looking bad since you'll always face new opponents.