1. Modify Rate XP & Locate in FR

Hello MJ and guys, :)
    I have 2 small problems.

1. On MOP server, the XP Rate is x7 !!! It is much too high. Can we reduce it to x3 or x1 please with a command ?
    I was told to try right clicking on the xp bar and change the rate, but nothing happens when I click.

2. When I choose the French language in the game options, it asks me to restart, and at the next launch, I get an error message: "You are not connected" and the game does not launch anymore.

I have to go back and modify the Config.wtf file, remove :
    SET locale "frFR" and put SET locale "enGB" back in so that the game works again.

Thank you for your help.

2. XP change is WotLK only, the second i wouldn't know

3. Hello MJ and guys, :)
    I have 2 small problems.

1. On MOP server, the XP Rate is x7 !!! It is much too high. Can we reduce it to x3 or x1 please with a command ?
    I was told to try right clicking on the xp bar and change the rate, but nothing happens when I click.

2. When I choose the French language in the game options, it asks me to restart, and at the next launch, I get an error message: "You are not connected" and the game does not launch anymore.

I have to go back and modify the Config.wtf file, remove :
    SET locale "frFR" and put SET locale "enGB" back in so that the game works again.

Thank you for your help.
    I think part of the reason that the XP rate is so high, is to make up for all of the other quests that are bugged and can't be completed. Imagine if it were 1x XP and you did 1/3 of the quests in an area and the rest you couldn't complete because they were bugged. Would you grind mobs for 15 hours to get to the next zone with more quests?