1. Veteran WoW back from Retail, and old Molten player

Hi everyone, my name is BJ, after years of being in retail after leaving molten when i lost my 5 years old character, i had decided to come back and check out the place where i had so much epic memories, i was already leveling at Icecrown but actually i want a more blizzlike experience so i'm starting off again in Lordaeron, but i was wondering, how good is it at the moment to get some dungeons done at lower levels while leveling? Gonna start off as the Warrior i had been for over 13 years, and i was asking myself too, if there is any chance i could try to farm some achievements without worrying of losing everything again, and well, if anyone is kind and could give me a warm welcome to a very active guild i would love to join part of it, im a very active player and game developer in process c: Willing for some good gaming. Over 10 years of Fury warr experience, gonna try Prot this time so would be nice some tips too :D

2. Welcome back.
    I've recently leveled a char solely through dungeons on Lordaeron and I can tell you that most dungeons pop after about 12 a.m. EU time. I've noticed that the ques are also slower compared to a year back and that there's not as many people queing dungeons as before. Even when I rolled tank+healer combo I was still stuck in que sometimes waiting for a DPS. So I recommend questing along with queing RDF.
    IMO, Warmane/Molten was the only server you could be sure will last longer than any other out there, both due to population and quality. Moltdown was just an unfortunate event.
    Here's a decent prot warr guide: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=271757