1. New realm for a new expansion?

Dear Warmane

I'm very curious to know whether your team is planning on creating a realm for Legion. I'm not to sure how difficult it would be to go about this, but personally, I would love to see something fresh to the scene. Your WotLK servers are excellent but its gotten a bit stale after all these years. Surely a Legion realm is in the works?

Kind regards

2. Surely. Will be in a somewhat decent state to go online sometime in year 2030.

3. I'd honestly love a cataclysm realm, but i know there is not much love out there for that expansion

4. TBC died out, Cata died out, MoP is dying, WoD wasn't hosted, BFA wasn't hosted - what's makes you think they'll consider making a Legion realm? Pattern clearly shows nobody wants these expansions. There's other servers dedicated to pumping out new expansions with barely 2k people playing on them for reasons which should be obvious. If you have an itch, play those.
    WotLK was peak WoW and the population shows it. I don't think they'll release expansions people will play for a year max only for the realm's to turn to ghost town after that because everyone realized nobody likes the xpac.

5. Dont know my guy. Just a fun thought. You will never know if you don't try.

6. i dun need to get run over by a truck or hammer a nail in my nuts to know its dumb
    apply same logic here

7. Dont know my guy. Just a fun thought. You will never know if you don't try.
    Quite a lot of resources expended just to give it a try..

Originally Posted by Mercy
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).