1. Character disappeared on Lordaeron

Hello.

From my account and the account of my girlfriend we have our alt characters dissapeared. The mains are here, but the alts are gone. Any idea why? We haven't played for a year, but it was strange when we wanted to go back to find out a character is missing.

We are on Lordaeron server.

2. Ok, and how can we get back our chars ? WTF is that purge....

3. Ok, and how can we get back our chars ? WTF is that purge....
    Considering the characters that are deleted are level 1-30 that haven't been touched for 8 months, who would miss those anyways? Just some abandoned alts, or people who quit early.
    Inactive characters just gets their names removed. Doesn't mean they couldn't possibly get their names back again.

4. i have my lvl80 full gear Druid AND lvl 80 full gear Priest removed....
    But my 79 twink full gear as just a name changed, true.

BUT, i need my Druid & Priest back ! :/

5. i have my lvl80 full gear Druid AND lvl 80 full gear Priest removed....
    But my 79 twink full gear as just a name changed, true.

BUT, i need my Druid & Priest back ! :/
    That's on you. Warmane doesn't delete lvl 80s. You probably lost access to your account.

6. Nope, i have all my account on a .txt doc. 80's chars has been deleted during this purge.
    And like i said : i have my 79 twink here again, so the account is good, but and not my 80s.

Plus, it's says when im logged in : "Loardaeron - character (1)" but not visible...

Thx for answering mates !

Names of Lvl80 : Druid Tauren - Tauranciel
    Priest Human - Lombrik
    Edited: August 4, 2021

7. Go to your account, "trade", "sell" and check "character's i'm trading" and "characters i've traded". Might be someone with access to your account simply sold them - it's uncommon for people to simply delete toons, and worst thing warmane does to inactive 80s is flag them for a rename.

8. No, there is nothing.
    I think my characters have been deleted. I am the only one with the passwords.

So Bye Bye Warmane !

9. No, there is nothing.
    I think my characters have been deleted. I am the only one with the passwords.

So Bye Bye Warmane !
    They don't get deleted unless they are inactive 1-30 level characters at the time of the cleanup. So either your account is compromised (without you knowing it), you deleted them yourself, sold them and forgot and who knows where coins went, or you forgot which realm they are in.

Why are you saying this priest was deleted? As it isn't... http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Blaming on cleanup when cleanup happened 6-7 months ago, and the character was played last 3 months ago.

How about you stop spewing ****?

10. I said i have ALL ACCOUNT PASS.
    I said i DON'T HAVE SELL chars (i'm playing on PServ to avoid money system in my hobbies)
    I said my rerolls are here but not my 2 MAINS.
    I said "Plus, it's says when im logged in : "Loardaeron - character (1)" but not visible..."

And sorry but the armory isn't updated.
    and Tanranciel isn't here so... even if it was updated, he is deleted...

If i was hacked and deleted, why -> Loardaeron - character (1)" but not visible...

I really think that purge had some fails.
    And why complain about 6-7 month later ? Cause maybe the TBC i'm playing right now is going to go to WOTLK so i want to come back here... ?! U Genius....

11. I said i have ALL ACCOUNT PASS.
    And possibly somebody else have them too, as your character was played while you think it's deleted. You got phished most likely.

I said i DON'T HAVE SELL chars (i'm playing on PServ to avoid money system in my hobbies)
    Since you didn't sell them and they weren't deleted by Warmane.
    Lombrik still is in armory, and you claim it's deleted (and not sold) -> it was sold while you were gone.
    Tauranciel is probably sold too, but name changed, thus it's not in your character list, nor on armory. You could check if it can be retrieved, don't hold your hopes up.

I said my rerolls are here but not my 2 MAINS.
    Your two mains got most likely sold, not deleted.

I said "Plus, it's says when im logged in : "Loardaeron - character (1)" but not visible..."
    I don't think this number is always correct.

And sorry but the armory isn't updated.
    and Tanranciel isn't here so... even if it was updated, he is deleted...
    It's quite well updated. Since Tauranciel isn't there, logical assumptions are: flagged for rename or renamed already, if not deleted.

I really think that purge had some fails.
    And why complain about 6-7 month later ? Cause maybe the TBC i'm playing right now is going to go to WOTLK so i want to come back here... ?! U Genius....
    So somebody had plenty of time to get access to your account, sell your characters while you were busy playing TBC.

12. Since at least website-2fa has to be active for character trade to work, and this looks like a case of it, you could also check "my account" -> "view full history" if someone logged onto your account. Also check the gifting tab while you're at it.

All of this is only interesting if your account is premium/donor though. Otherwise there's no relevant access to the marketplace anyway.

If all of this is really not the case - have you maybe been part of a guild and did a raid or two with said toons? Chances are you could at least track down the missing toon that way. Your priest seems to have been played ~3 months ago for a few dungeons, and it has an awful lot of boe-gear indicating a cheap marketplace transfer.

13. So there is no way anyone accessed your account(you got all the stuff, 2FA and ingame 2FA), there is nothing in your account history. You did not delete your characters as well. You are sure they were on this server and realm.

What did the staff say in a response to your email?

14. Ofc i'm sure... Ty for answer, i'll try to email... they don't read forum ? ...

OhieMitzen is right, russians hacker get my account i guess. The only one explanation.

**** it, it's not so important. Bye and Ty.
    Edited: August 7, 2021